Ratings for Dr. Shobhana Patodia

Fair in her practice. Takes care of your needs without over prescribing.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Should have her license pulled. She is rude, incompetent, performs all sorts of unnecessary procedures and then complains when you need pain meds. ???? She took away my remaining narcotics from a previous doctor and then a year later after she switched my meds and I was in acute withdrawal, she gave me -- NOT JOKING -- somebody else's medicine in a blank bottle. Which by the way didn't help me at all. Switched doctors after being thoroughly abused by this horrible person. She should be ashamed of herself.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

I waited 2-3hrs each of my visits . Finally I was called after sitting there all that time I've got serious back problems herniated disc, degenerative discs desease. , I need a level 1 fusion, arthritis in the spine , not to mention a few other problems to sit all that time in pain & get a rude arrogant attitude from this doctor is unexceptable accused me of being dependent on pain meds.ive got a referral my othorpeadic doc knows I need stronger meds I've been on hydrocodone 11/2 years it just doesn't help he insisted I see a pain management doctor she gives you meds than gets rude when you go back & tell her they ain't working. No one knows your body better than yourself. After hours of waiting your in the exam room 5-10 tops than she has you come back every 2weeks. Only thing this woman cares about is $$$$ not the pain your in & how you life is effected by this pain. I'm looking for a new doctor!!!! She shouldn't be licensed to practice.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

THIS WOMAN IS A HORRIBLE DOCTOR , I WOULDNT RECCOMEND HER TO ANYONE. AFTER A 3 HOUR WAIT , I WAS BROUGHT BACK TO THE ROOM AND TREATED EXTREAMLY RUDE!!!AFTER SHE CALLED ME NAMES AND REFUSED TO TREAT ME ,SHE KICKED ME OUT OF THE OFFICE WITHOUT GIVING ME MY CO PAY BACK. SHE ACCUSED ME OF BEING A DRUG ADDICT BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN TAKING PAIN PILLS FOR MY INJURED BACK. THE PAIN PILLS WERE GIVIN TO ME BY MY FAMILY DOCTOR AND I HAD A DAMN GOOD REASON TO TAKE THEM. THIS DOCTOR IS VERY UNCARING AND UNPROFESSIONAL.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Shobhana Patodia's Credentials

• Topiwala Nat'L Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1972)

Carefirst Bcbs