Ratings for Dr. Radhika N. Chawla

Awful bedside manner. Consider looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

terrible bedside manner. I'm considering switching drs I am 27 weeks pregnant

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I simply don't like her because she scared. A lot when u r preg. Just to do csec

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I started seeing Dr Chawla since I was 20. She is an outstanding OBGYN Dr. She delivered all 3 of our children. She always took her time with me and I never felt rushed. I had a cyst removal by her and she called me personally to see how I was doing. She cares about her patients. I would recommend her to family & friends. I only wish she was under my new insurance plan because I miss her!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

I left the office distraught at Radhika Chawla. I showed up at the office to get my fiance's first prenatal appointment done. I showed up 20 minutes early to be told they wouldn't see her today because the copy of my insurance was not sufficient for them. I ask if there are any solutions to this for today so that she may be seen and they tell me that if I pay up front they would see her and reimburse me once my insurance checked out ok. So I say why not Ill pay. When I agree to pay Dr. Chawla comes out and says she will not see her today as I am her last appointment for the day and she would rather leave. Inconvenienced me from work not only today but the day I have to reschedule to see someone else. I hope I turn away at least 5 people from her so that maybe she can understand how much word of mouth matters along with reputation.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Visited the clinic today as I had an emergency situation with vision in one of my eyes. Dr Chawla was very knowledgeable. She was very diligent while being courteous.She explained to me what is going on and severity of it and the treatment plan. Would recommend her to my friends if they need an eye doctor.

Submitted October 30, 2013

I absolutly love Dr. Chawla. I had gone to 3 different doctors before her, and she was the only one who seemed legitimatly caring about my pain, and worked hard to find a resolution. She is currently out of my insurance network, but I think her knowledge is worth paying extra money for, so I will continue to see her as long as she is in practice.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I went to this doctor once and will never go again. She was very impersonal and rough. She also made me lose my insurance by giving me a "diagnosis" completely unrelated to what I went to her for, and did not inform me of this "diagnosis", but sent it to my insurance company which then dropped me because of it.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2011

She is the BEST! I have been seeing her for quite some time and I would never want to switch doctors. She is always friendly and helpful, Love her.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

note they dont accept credit cards, but since I had no cash I had to get some so i missed my appointment. I took the day off just for that, but the Dr. saw I was upset since I wasted a day and took me on my lunch hour. She is very soothing...

flag | Submitted July 12, 2009

Dr. Radhika N. Chawla's Credentials

• Seth G S Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1979)