Ratings for Dr. Pat Harris

As I said, I have had no dealings with her but I am a volunteer driver with cancer care and I am speaking on behalf of the people that I have driven to see her but I guess that doesn't count.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

My mother saw Dr. Harris and was immediately confident in her because of her direct and no-nonsense approach. Dr. Harris was thorough and made sure that she had good eye contact with my mother, and that my mother understood exactly what was being said. My mother is not easily impressed, and she also was pleased that Dr. Harris had a dry sense of humour. Very positive experience!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Harris. Very straight forward and to the point. She also has a great sense of humour

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Took me off of blood thinners. Had a stroke shortly after. Very fortunate to still be alive

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Ignored my husband's symptoms for years and as things became more and more evident (to us) that things were getting worse. We tried getting an earlier appointment with Dr. Harris but her *itch of a receptionist was rude and uncooperative. He had to take 6 months off work because he was too weak to work and then ended up retiring early ... Finally we went to St. Boniface Emergency and got referred to another doctor. He received units of blood and is getting ongoing treatment now for his condition. Things he should have had done months, if not years ago. Dr. Harris is indifferent in the care of her patients and should be reprimanded by the College.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

I recently took my mother to see Dr. Harris. My Mom was very apprehensive and concerned about the diagnosis of her issues. Dr. Harris was very prompt and kind and which put her at ease right away. She took the time to listen to my Mom's concerns and addressed each one in a very professional manner mixed in with a little humor which helped tremendously! she referred my Mom to another specialist for a condition which was out of her realm of expertise. Thanks you Dr. Harris for a great experience. Sincerely, Jan K.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

have been seeing her for 7 years and she has just referred me to cancer care. I can tell you she is through and to the point. I think if you are booked to see her you are in good hands. She is in my mind a credit to her field ( Michael Thom)

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I saw Dr. Harris today, and was so impressed by her professionalism and kindness. Got my diagnosis and was reassured. Very cool doc. Lovely staff.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I have seen Dr. Harris twice now for low hemoglobinhe's is one of the nicest Doctors I have met. She is determined to find out why I have such a low hemoglobin. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Harris was inappropriate. Did examines that had nothing to do with what i was being tested for. abrupt and no warning before pulling gown up. i felt very uncomfortable with this doctor and would never go back.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016