Ratings for Dr. Pat Harris

I recently took my mother to see Dr. Harris. My Mom was very apprehensive and concerned about the diagnosis of her issues. Dr. Harris was very prompt and kind and which put her at ease right away. She took the time to listen to my Mom's concerns and addressed each one in a very professional manner mixed in with a little humor which helped tremendously! she referred my Mom to another specialist for a condition which was out of her realm of expertise. Thanks you Dr. Harris for a great experience. Sincerely, Jan K.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

have been seeing her for 7 years and she has just referred me to cancer care. I can tell you she is through and to the point. I think if you are booked to see her you are in good hands. She is in my mind a credit to her field ( Michael Thom)

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I saw Dr. Harris today, and was so impressed by her professionalism and kindness. Got my diagnosis and was reassured. Very cool doc. Lovely staff.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I have seen Dr. Harris twice now for low hemoglobinhe's is one of the nicest Doctors I have met. She is determined to find out why I have such a low hemoglobin. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Harris was inappropriate. Did examines that had nothing to do with what i was being tested for. abrupt and no warning before pulling gown up. i felt very uncomfortable with this doctor and would never go back.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I was concerned about seeing Dr. Harris after reading a lot of the comments here. My husband came with me to my appointment - I was nervous. We both found her incredibly comforting, up front, down to business and, for lack of a better word, fantastic. I went in scared, and left feeling confident that she will figure out what is wrong with me and will take care of me. I'm sorry for some other people's less positive experiences. I'm sure it comes down to different styles/expectations. For me, Dr. Harris is exactly what I need, and I am grateful that I was referred to her.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

My husband and I were both diagnosed with cancer. Dr. Harris is one on a million, tells it like it is, very thorough, very compassionate, love that Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

My mother was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer in July 2014. Dr Harris was straight to the point in telling my mom that she would have 18 months left. She tried her on two different chemo pills which seemed to help for awhile. Mom had a bone marrow test in the hospital. Mom had a lot of pain from the test itself. Dr Harris didn't realize that my mom wasn't frozen for the test. Dr Harris gave the staff heck. Her cancer spread to her bones, kidney and liver. She was told at Christmas she had 4-6 months. Unfortunately mom died the following week. I still thank Dr Harris for taking such good care of my mom. All the crude comments about her DISGUST me!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

I am not being paid to post my experience with Dr. Patricia Harris. Over the past two and a half years, my wife has been treated for THREE types of cancer; colon/rectal, liver and lung. When we first met her, she was honest and made no attempt to to hide my wife's prognosis as being poor. How well my wife responded to chemotherapy would determine how long she would live as the cancer was classified as stage four. Yes, I found her at times to be short on patience, but probably due to dealing with difficult patients and family members who were seen prior to our appointment. I have seen the word unprofessional pop up quite often. Not in my experiences with her which over the above mentioned two and a half years added up to a lot of visits. Just the other day, on February 4th, my wife had a bad reaction to a very tiny dose of a morphine based drug. Dr. Harris was very professional and comforting, even rubbing my wife's back. I tried to hide that I shed a few tears. Not everyone will have a wonderful relationship with Dr. Harris. Personalities clash at times and not much can be done about it. I can only speak based on my experience as a spouse who was present at every one of my wife's appointments. I wrote this on behalf of my wife who sadly is now in the palliative care program and the fight of her lifetime is near its end. Thank you Dr. Harris for all you have done.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016