Ratings for Dr. Pat Harris

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

My mother was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer in July 2014. Dr Harris was straight to the point in telling my mom that she would have 18 months left. She tried her on two different chemo pills which seemed to help for awhile. Mom had a bone marrow test in the hospital. Mom had a lot of pain from the test itself. Dr Harris didn't realize that my mom wasn't frozen for the test. Dr Harris gave the staff heck. Her cancer spread to her bones, kidney and liver. She was told at Christmas she had 4-6 months. Unfortunately mom died the following week. I still thank Dr Harris for taking such good care of my mom. All the crude comments about her DISGUST me!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

I am not being paid to post my experience with Dr. Patricia Harris. Over the past two and a half years, my wife has been treated for THREE types of cancer; colon/rectal, liver and lung. When we first met her, she was honest and made no attempt to to hide my wife's prognosis as being poor. How well my wife responded to chemotherapy would determine how long she would live as the cancer was classified as stage four. Yes, I found her at times to be short on patience, but probably due to dealing with difficult patients and family members who were seen prior to our appointment. I have seen the word unprofessional pop up quite often. Not in my experiences with her which over the above mentioned two and a half years added up to a lot of visits. Just the other day, on February 4th, my wife had a bad reaction to a very tiny dose of a morphine based drug. Dr. Harris was very professional and comforting, even rubbing my wife's back. I tried to hide that I shed a few tears. Not everyone will have a wonderful relationship with Dr. Harris. Personalities clash at times and not much can be done about it. I can only speak based on my experience as a spouse who was present at every one of my wife's appointments. I wrote this on behalf of my wife who sadly is now in the palliative care program and the fight of her lifetime is near its end. Thank you Dr. Harris for all you have done.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

The best, treated me very well, good sense of humour, tells you like it is.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

This Doctor is beyond brilliant. Sometimes too direct but means well.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Dr Harris was nice in person but incredibly unprofessional in documentation. I was under the impression she wanted to help me after all she is a doctor and isn't that what they are suppose to do? The words in the letter to my GP she used to describe her 'opinion' of me was not medical it was downright rude and beyond unprofessional to the point that I will be filing a complaint against her. Anyone who 'thinks' she is on your side I suggest you request a copy of the letter she wrote to your doctor. You may be surprised like I was .

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

This woman did not help me, I was left more confused when I left then when I got there. She was focused on blaming my youth and the use of anibolics as the reason for my illness. Turns out, after endless hours of Google and going back to my Dr @ South Sherbrook that we are on track to it being Lyme. Even after taking vast amounts of my blood and me giving her a huge list of my symptoms she sent me away and said I'm sick due to Anibolic use as a young adult. Thanks for the help Dr Harris... NOT

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

To sum it up my experience with Pat Harris can be described in one word "unprofessional". Has anyone noticed that she has 2 rating profiles the other under Patricia Harris? I can not imagine who is writing any of the positive reviews for her perhaps she is writing them herself or paying people to write them.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

she'd been my physician for the last 6 years. I have enjoyed my time with her.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I went to Dr Harris on a referral from my own Doctor. I realize that all Doctors are very busy, but i have never come across such a rude person. She didn't introduce herself, but started with questions and plainly stated and really didn't give me any clear answers. I was very disappointed with her in general and if i have to go back to her, I will, but it will be with great regret.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Dr. Pat Harris's Credentials

MB Health

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I were both diagnosed with cancer. Dr. Harris is one on a million, tells it like it is, very thorough, very compassionate, love that Doctor. "

April 18, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "My mother was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer in July 2014. Dr Harris was straight to the point in telling my mom that she would have 18 months left. She t..."

March 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am not being paid to post my experience with Dr. Patricia Harris. Over the past two and a half years, my wife has been treated for THREE types of cancer; c..."

February 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best, treated me very well, good sense of humour, tells you like it is."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This Doctor is beyond brilliant. Sometimes too direct but means well. "

December 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Harris was nice in person but incredibly unprofessional in documentation. I was under the impression she wanted to help me after all she is a doctor and isn'..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "This woman did not help me, I was left more confused when I left then when I got there. She was focused on blaming my youth and the use of anibolics as the reas..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "To sum it up my experience with Pat Harris can be described in one word "unprofessional". Has anyone noticed that she has 2 rating profiles the other under Patr..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "she'd been my physician for the last 6 years. I have enjoyed my time with her."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr Harris on a referral from my own Doctor. I realize that all Doctors are very busy, but i have never come across such a rude person. She didn't intr..."

March 15, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "dr harris has the most outspoken and horrable bed side manner she gives you false hope and does not mince her words i am not impressed said larry had 3 to 7 yea..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Harris May not treat your soul, but she is the best at treating your body. I don't see her for conversation but for treatment. For that she is great!"

November 4, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I don't understand why there are so negative ratings!! My mom is 83 and was diagnosed with breast/bone marrow cancer. Dr Harris has been wonderful. She is treat..."

October 19, 2014