Ratings for Dr. Aaron Wahl

Dr. Wahl has been great with me and my kids. We have regular adjustments and it is nice that my daughter can sit without her backside hurting her any more.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

I have been to more than a few chiropractors in my day and I can by far say Dr. Wahl is the best! On my first visit he spent almost 2 hours with me! It was so great feeling like I wasn't being rushed out of there for the next patient but was actually being cared for. Everything was thoroughly gone over; treatment, cost, my condition etc so there were no mis understandings and i left knowing exactly what was going on. I look forward to my next appointment and can't wait to start feeling the best i ever have! Thank you Dr. Wahl!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Dr. whal has definitely improved my health. Because of his knowledge I have lost 7 pounds in two Weeks and will continue to lose more in order to improve my posture. Im an inch taller and am finally able to putmy shoulders back where they are supposed to be and turn my neck so I can look over my shoulder.not to mention I have a more cheery disposition since i'm not in pain anymore! Ill continue to se dr. whal!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Dr Wahl is compassionate and gentle and has successfully helped all of us in our household. He has even treated our grandchildren who love coming to his office. How many doctors have patients who say that!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Dr. Aaron Wahl is a great doctor. He is honest, passionate, and really explains things so that people can understand them.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

He refused to provide me with an actual diagnosis of my problem and got very annoyed with me for asking. He expected me to allow him to treat me for 4 sessions before providing me with an explanation of what was wrong. He criticized me for taking birth control, was not up on the latest medical studies and talked to me as though I was an idiot. His staff orders you to drink two cups of water the minute you arrive, regardless how much you've already had to drink!

Submitted October 31, 2009

Dr. Aaron Wahl's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Arlington Heights, IL