Ratings for Dr. Tadeusz Kroczak

Dr. Kroczak was our family physician for over 20 years and he always took the time to listen to you. He was the only doctor who figured out my husband's diagnosis after many other doctors failed to get it right! He was always willing to go the extra mile to make sure any problem was diagnosed and taken care of promptly and correctly. He was a wonderful family doctor until we moved away!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

He is the worst doctor I have ever seen in my life. He is mean and does not listen at all. He told to not waste his time after insisting I had a devastating disease, which I later found out I did NOT have. After telling me I had this disease I began to cry so hard I could barely talk. He did not offer any kind of support or help. All he did was write me a prescription I did not need, and left the room as fast as he could. I wish I could tell the entire city to never set foot in his office.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

This Dr. has a "get them in, get them out" attitude. For him it's all about how many billings he can get in during the day. Mis diagnosed me twice in 2 years. Very difficult to find another Dr. who is accepting new patients. I hope he reads this.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

He is great, some think he has a bad bedside manner. Not me,not a pill pusher, tells it how it is, smart, knowledgeable, & kind. I don't want him to ever retire. He practices with the "old School" attitude, not like the new batch that do not listen. He may not seem to be but believe me he is. There should be more like him.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Kroczak for approximately 20 yrs. and I have a great respect for his skill and knowledge. He always refers me for tests and to see specialists when he deems it necessary.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

I HAVE SEEN DR KROCZAK FOR 30 YEARS AND SO HAVE MANY OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS. THIS DOCTOR IS ONE OF THE MOST CARING DOCTORS I HAVE SEEN SINCE MOVING TO WINNIPEG 35 YEARS AGO. HE IS THE MAIN REASON MY BLOOD PRESSURE AND CHOLESTEROL ARE AT NORMAL LEVELS. HE SHOWS MUCH CONCERN AND HAS DONE EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO CORRECT ANY MEDICAL ISSUES I AND MY FAMILY HAVE HAD. I HOPE HE PRACTICES FOR ANOTHER 20 YEARS.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

this doctor is the worst ever he swore at my husband and me will not allow 2nd oppionions "his his the right one and only one we need" then he orders a CT scan and wont give results to insurance company or us he is the worst and yes he has been reported to physicians and surgeons for a formal complaint never go to him unless you want to be yelled at and sworn at.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

I was told I had Hyperthyrodism! Was given the Meds for it. He increased them, never followed up with blood tests until I requested them, I kept on loosing weight, then in Sept. he turned around and gave me pills for Hypothryodism, the total opposite condition, which I did not know what he did, and had increased that medication, then in October he switched my Medication back to Hyperthriodism pills again, my T4's were off the roof, I was so depressed, and all he wanted me to do was take anti depressent pills, which I refused to take, when I got into the Specialist office in Nov. he told her that he never prescibe the pills that I had describe to her. He called be a liar, but I had got a print out.he would not face me @ the clinic. I will not have that man touch me again. I miss Dr. Korol, but thank God Dr. Henry is there. Take away his licence to practice..how many mistakes is he doing? What did he do to my Thyroid? I am sick enough.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

Dr. Kroczak has been my family doctor for about 20 yrs. He is always polite and seeks ways that he can help you. I have never found him to be cold or rude. He is one of a few doctors that really listens to his patients.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

I trust him. He is easy to talk to and when you ask him questions he takes the time to answer them. I don't feel pushed out the door.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008