Ratings for Dr. Lily Agrawal

I have been going to Dr. Agrawal for about two plus years now. She is a very good doctor.I have had other experiences with other endocrinologist and she is the best one so far. I just wish she had more days available than just Wednesday.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

I don't know why the last user rated this doctor so poorly. I have been seeing Dr. Agrawal for the past three years and she is wonderful. She's very helpful and I never feel rushed in her office. She answers all my questions thoroughly. I think she is very competent and knowledgeable, and thanks to her, I was able to gain control over my diabetes. I recommend her to all my friends and family who are in need of an endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

This doctor either couldn't or wouldn't explain basic information pertaining to thyroid testing. She was discourteous, even nasty. She had a grin on her face while examining a growth and was flippant! Her lack of empathy alone is a good reason to avoid this practice, but that coupled with her poor skills would keep one away.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010

Dr. Lily Agrawal's Credentials

• Lady Hardinge Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1981)

• BCBS POS (Blue Choice)