Ratings for Dr. Miloslava M. Kyncl

Dr. Kyncl was my first MD when relocating to Chicago many years ago. I have since moved out of the area and have to say nothing but good things about her skills, knowledge and patient concern. Unlike most doctors, she is not apt to respond with a surgical recommendation or a litany of expensive medications. She is welcomed "old school" in the positive sense of what the profession once was.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

Long story short- at my first appointment with Dr. Mila Kyncl, she scolded me for trying to conceive prior to being married for at least 15+ minutes. I am an adult who has been in a relationship for 5 years. She also lectured me about how it is important to stick to your own race and not date outside of your race after finding out I’m in an interracial relationship. She made comments about how African American men do not take care of their children and leave their families. The office was notified that I will never return after I left the office and drove all the way home crying because of the terrible things she said during my appointment. Not to mention- I was there to see her for a thyroid condition that needed to be treated and she only spent 5-10 minutes of the appointment actually talking about the real reason I was there.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

Dr. Miloslava M. Kyncl's Credentials

• Mararykova Univ/Je Purkyne, Fac Med, Brno, Czechoslovakia (Grad. 1959)