Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Mersberger

He doesn't work in Alpharetta anymore as he moved his practice to Dawsonville. I have visited his office several time for a wide range of problems..bronchitis, broken hand, lacerations, a piece of metal in the eye, stomach virus....His office is very efficient and he is a pleasure to talk to. Not one of those pompous jerks who just wants your money and to get you out of the office as fast as possible. I have been to nearly all the docs in Dawsonville and he is by far the best of the bunch. He definitely knows his medicine and seems to have a great staff where everyone seems happy and enjoys their jobs. He has treated me extremely well and I don't see anyone else for my routine medical care because this guy can do it all! Make sure you see Dr. Mersberger if you go to the office because he does have a partner who is also good but a little on the dry side. Just my 2 cents!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

Dr. Richard A. Mersberger's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 2005)

Molina