Ratings for Dr. Ahmed Sakoor

Dr.Sakoor is a horrible Doctor. I've had him for 30 years, he's rude, he is ignorant and thinks he is above all others. Not a good Doctor. On a scale from 1-10 he rates O

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Sakoor needs to retire. He has been my family doctor for a long time, but in the past few years his "bedside" manner has gone from witty and comforting to almost bullying. In the process now of seeking a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Has been my mother's doctor, my doctor and my child's doctor. Could not ask for a more caring and compassionate human being. Very thorough and efficient.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Sakoor for 40+ years. He has treated me and my family amazingly. We have gotten to know him on a personal level and he was even kind enough to attend my mother's 70th birthday and then her funeral a few years later. He is compassionate and his sense of humour always puts me at ease. Will miss him when he retires, you'll never find another like him.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

One of the best doctors around. I have been going to him for many years. I have moved away and went to others but always come back to him. I now travel a distance to see him as I believe that he is one of the best

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Dr Sakoor is a wonderful, witty man. I know he always treats me with a warm attitude. He has cared for many members of my family, over several generations. His knowledge was able to pinpoint an early health concern with my child, pushing me to seek emergency care for my infant, which resulted in quick, life saving surgery for my child.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2008

I was with him for 40 years and my son still goes to him ( unfortunatly I have moved away), one of the best doctors and all around persons you will ever meet, he is usually very busy but will always make time for a patient, my family is very lucky to have met him, and proud he is our doctor.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Dr.Sakoor has been my families doctor for 4 generations!!! We have a great personal relationship with him and even know how he likes his coffee!!! Sometimes his waits are a bit long (+45min) but we have no problem getting to see him with in a few days of calling. If we need to see him that day he often fits us in. Very knowledgeableb and does a complete check up ALWAYS! Will treat mutliple illnessness and family members in one appointment. He takes his time with you and makes sure you are satisfied with your visit. He gives back teat results only if something is wrong and within a very days of you getting them done. WE LOVE HIM AND ARE VERY SAD THAT HE WILL BE RETIRING WITHIN THE NEXT FEW YEARS

flag | Submitted December 11, 2006