Ratings for Dr. Courtney E. Middleton

The phone nurse shows a lack of compassion and she makes me feel that she does not understand my needs. I worry that Dr. Middleton is getting an accurate account of my conversations with this medical assistant.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Previous to Dr. Middleton, I thought that I was happy with my doctor. However, after a miscarriage that was handled poorly, I was referred to PWC. I prefer a female doctor and could not get in with the recommended one, Dr. Grogan, so I scheduled with Dr. Middleton. She has a genial disposition and I love her direct manner. After a negative pap smear, she called me personally to explain my results and answered all of my questions patiently and with kindness. I was thoroughly impressed. Though I have had less than stellar experiences with the staff on occasion, I will always come back to Dr. Middleton whom I trust and value always.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

SHe is a fabulous physician who is very in tune with her patients and their needs....Appeals to both young and old...I have a 21 year old who I have taken for routine appts and she is very comfortable with her....I am a healthcare worker in Atlanta area..

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

I have been looking for a gynecologist like Dr. Middleton ever since I moved to Atlanta. She was in tune with what I needed from the moment we met and understood my financial situation as a self-pay patient-she was so helpful in that regard. Moreover, my appointment was at 10:15am, I was driving away by 11:00am, and I still felt I got the attention I needed. Thorough, respectful, kind and professional are words I would use to describe Dr. Middleton.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Incredibly Helpful with a great bedside manner. Dr. Middleton is also a mom which helps that she can relate to my needs

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010