Dr. Robert D. Moore
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(13)

"I'm VERY HAPPY with the results , the office staff were very professional and make yo..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Angela L. Nix

Great practice but it's hard getting them on the phone.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Nix is the absolute best! She is so kind and caring and makes sure you understand everything. Actually the whole practice is amazing. I got to meet with all of them as I was admitted to the hospital early due to preterm labor. Can't say enough about them. Oh and Dr. Nix's nurse Debbie is so helpful and compassionate. She put up with all my emails and phone calls and never complained.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

I have been with Dr. Nix for 5 years and she is very nice and smart. She has your best healthcare at heart. I would recomend her to my family members and friends. If not for her I would'nt have known that I had begining stages of breast cancer. Thank you so very much Dr.Nix.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

I LOVE Dr. Nix. I had a very high risk pregnancy and she was there for me every step of the way. Thanks to her I gave birth to a beautiful, healthy boy. She is always very clear and helps me to understand everything that is going on. The entire staff is that way. I have never been so comfortable with a doctor in my life. When it is the right time to add another member to our family there is no one I would trust more to make sure that baby arrives safely.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

I love Dr. NIx! She delivered my son last year and she was so amazing throughout the delivery. I knew that I had a patient doctor with my best interests in mind. I would absolutely recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

I have had 2 great experiences during my pregnancies with dr Nix she is a great doctor that really cares for her patients

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011

Seems very frigid. Not a very personable person. She is professional, but she seems to brush everything off instead of giving useful advice.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Nix was very attentive to my needs as a patient. It had been a few years since my last well-woman check, and she was quite pleasant to deal with. She was non-judgmental about my desire to increase my family size despite the fact that I already have more than the average number of children, and was more than willing to work with me to determine a reason for my sudden infertility. I have already had two appointments and I have a third one on Monday (tomorrow). The office staff has always been incredibly pleasant and respectful, as well as helpful.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2008