Ratings for Dr. Randy B. Cronic

Someone I know is a diabetic who was out of town a needed insulin called in to a cvs. By the time they got there the insulin wasn't there. The insulin wasn't called into the wrong one but it wasn't called in anywhere. This is just one of the many bad things that have happened with this doctor, so they are taking are buisness elsewhere. Also while they were calling in they could not get off of the answering machine and were put on hold for a very long time. I do not recommend this doctor for people that want a good experience and good service.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Cronic for over 12 years and he is by far the best doctor I've ever seen. He spends as much time with you as you need (which makes him run a bit late at times, but usually not more than 20 min). He is an outside the box thinker and looks at the big picture. I have all my other doctors send him my notes and he actually looks at them and sees the bigger picture. He will refer to specialist if needed, however, he pays attention to my medical history each and every visit. He is very warm and personable and very professional. I drive 45 min to see him and even though there are zillions of doctors closer to me, I will travel however far I need to in order to keep him as my primary physician.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Staff is off the chain. Very unprofessional. Called 5 times today and was put on hold each time. Promised a call back never got it.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I got the feeling dr. Cronic didn't really care about my welfare and would be lost if he couldn't think of a drug to prescribe. He didn't examine me at all and the prescription didn't help either.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

I've been a patient at Dr Cronic's office for about 3 years. I've seen the three different PA's as well as Dr.Cronic. The supporting office staff is not great but they've never left me waiting for medication,records or appointments to other specialist for more than a day at the longest. They are a little over aggressive when it comes to collecting of fees upfront even when you've advised them that you shouldn't have to pay that amount for the visit type you've come to receive and I constantly carry a credit balance in their office but that is the extent of my dissatisfaction with the office in general. I've had to call numerous times for issues that have come u and they have always gotten me in to see the doctor or the PA's. At least they get to the root of my problems and that's really what you want a medical practice to do is find out what's wrong and fix it or get you to someone that can fix it.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Visited for general blood work and sore elbow. I saw the PA and was very helpful. He explained I would have blod work back and would be contacted in 7-10 business days. A month went by and I had to call myself to get results. Pa was supposed to schedule specialist and outpatient xray... Never happened. I will never use Dr. Cronic's office again! terrible customer service.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

This doctor hasn't got a clue. Needed referral and didn't back for over 2 weeks. Was kept waiting for over an hour, followed by 30 minutes in room. Unless this is your thing, go somewhere else. Nice enough guy but that's about all I can say.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Dr. Cronic seemed knowledgeable but his staff is very difficult to deal with. I have called three times to get lab results and every time I have been on hold for at least 13 minutes. When the mouthy receptionist finally answers she promises to send them but I am still waiting. This is the worst staff in a doctors office I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

I always have to wait over an hour to be seen. I never see Dr. Chronic. The staff never returns phone calls. I went over 2 weeks without a medication I need to take daily b/c no one would return my call to refill my prescription which they promised would be refilled within a new days. This place is horrible

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

I have been bouncing from one doctors office to the next for a while since I was never fully satisfied with one. I wanted to try Dr. Cronic because he is right around the corner and had good ratings. Thing is i never got to see him. I only got to see a nurse practitioner and that on the initial visit! This never happend at any other office. If I want to be seen by a nurse practitioner I can go to the 'minute clinic' @ CVS pharmacy or something. Pretty disappointing.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Dr. Randy B. Cronic's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Duluth, GA