You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Anthony Saly

I have been a patient of Dr Saly for many years. He treats my children and family with respect! I have always felt listened to and have gotten the answers I have needed.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Saly for years and I am ALWAYS happy with the care I receive. I could easily complain about his punctuality, but for the quality of care, follow-up, advice, etc... that I receive, it's well worth my time.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Always happy with Dr. Saly. He treats my family holistically and allows us to help make our own educated decisions. Explains everything well, does not rush to the prescription pad. Overall great!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I'm impressed and very pleased with my times with dr. saly. he's very thorough and personal...he includes me in the decision process, it's collaborative. he gives me the facts that he is aware of, researches what he doesn't know, and discusses what he would like me to do and why, then gives me the final say. perfect for me. i have had to wait at my appointments but not unlike any other medical professional...and the one issue per visit has it's advantages and disadvantages...and i understand it is the norm now with other doctors. so i give him a full 5 star rating.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Saly for about 20 years. He's very thorough. And since the Springbank Medical Centre is near where I live, sometimes I can get an appointment the same day. Also, I've been to his office last minute and he was willing to take a look at the problem and give me a prescription.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Saly is the best family doctor I've ever had! He's extremely thorough, helpful, & will help out in a pinch! When my fiance moved to London he didn't have a family doctor. Dr. Saly took him in with open arms! I'm always able to get in to see him with little notice required. Unfortunately, you can be left waiting past your appointment time. It's a small price to pay to see someone that I trust with my life!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Saly's bedside manner is wonderful. If there is something he doesn't know he will research it or make an appt with a specialist. I love my doctor!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Good Doctor.. little overly cautious at times, but no problem with sending you to a specialist as part of his cautiousness. Glad he is being stricter recently on the 1 problem rule- when he was a little lax on it he was late all the time, sometimes upto an hour. But recently better. Easy to get an appointment, I think he leaves times open for call ins, with small kids this is nice to be able to get in some days.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

i have been a patient of dr. saly for over 16 yrs till this month . i had no choice to walk out on him . he refused to give my med s my pain specialist told him too. he forced me sign a contract saying i had issue with my health with pain killers in a horrible tile in nerve pain thru my whole body. he refused to send my to specialist ,but to let me suffer. that day he ask me pick one then pain meds or pain specialist i was forced walk out due chronic pain i cant live with out help or meds . he giving meds i was allergic to ened up ing hospital with cellulities very serious . he admitted when ask he did not know there is 3 types of pain .several times has said i need a 2 weeks to study ur case before giving me pain med let me suffer . i am so relieved i left and sain that it , i could take the stress or emotional abuse either . i am glad for all you's that had good experiences , but be ware . i have seen him longer then any of you here ,best of luck ,ANN YOU HOLD HIM UP.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Dr,Saly is wonderful, he always seems to be able to make time to see his patients. I would recommend Dr.Saly to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

Dr. Anthony Saly's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr Saly for many years. He treats my children and family with respect! I have always felt listened to and have gotten the answers I hav..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Saly for years and I am ALWAYS happy with the care I receive. I could easily complain about his punctuality, but for the quality o..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Always happy with Dr. Saly. He treats my family holistically and allows us to help make our own educated decisions. Explains everything well, does not rush to t..."

April 6, 2015