Ratings for Dr. Anthony Saly

You will not find another doctor who is more attentive to your needs or willing to spend as much time with you as Doctor Saly. He is a wonderful man, is a caring doctor, he involves you in the process, and is willing to look into various problems in depth in order to set your mind at ease.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Well, I have been a patient of Dr. Saly's since he opened his practice (while I was pregnant with my now 23 year old son). I am blessed to have Dr. Saly as my physician. He is fantastic and takes a very caring approach and treats you with respect. He includes you in health care decision and is very supportive. He always makes you feel as though you are his only patient of the day - I have never felt rushed & he thoroughly explains everything. Full 5 star rating!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Saly for many years. He treats my children and family with respect! I have always felt listened to and have gotten the answers I have needed.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Saly for years and I am ALWAYS happy with the care I receive. I could easily complain about his punctuality, but for the quality of care, follow-up, advice, etc... that I receive, it's well worth my time.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Always happy with Dr. Saly. He treats my family holistically and allows us to help make our own educated decisions. Explains everything well, does not rush to the prescription pad. Overall great!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I'm impressed and very pleased with my times with dr. saly. he's very thorough and personal...he includes me in the decision process, it's collaborative. he gives me the facts that he is aware of, researches what he doesn't know, and discusses what he would like me to do and why, then gives me the final say. perfect for me. i have had to wait at my appointments but not unlike any other medical professional...and the one issue per visit has it's advantages and disadvantages...and i understand it is the norm now with other doctors. so i give him a full 5 star rating.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Saly for about 20 years. He's very thorough. And since the Springbank Medical Centre is near where I live, sometimes I can get an appointment the same day. Also, I've been to his office last minute and he was willing to take a look at the problem and give me a prescription.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Saly is the best family doctor I've ever had! He's extremely thorough, helpful, & will help out in a pinch! When my fiance moved to London he didn't have a family doctor. Dr. Saly took him in with open arms! I'm always able to get in to see him with little notice required. Unfortunately, you can be left waiting past your appointment time. It's a small price to pay to see someone that I trust with my life!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Saly's bedside manner is wonderful. If there is something he doesn't know he will research it or make an appt with a specialist. I love my doctor!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Good Doctor.. little overly cautious at times, but no problem with sending you to a specialist as part of his cautiousness. Glad he is being stricter recently on the 1 problem rule- when he was a little lax on it he was late all the time, sometimes upto an hour. But recently better. Easy to get an appointment, I think he leaves times open for call ins, with small kids this is nice to be able to get in some days.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011