Ratings for Dr. William Kaul

Helpful and thorough. On time and caring. Took time to ovresearch the process of exams needed for the file.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I had a very bad experience of him passing me to a dentist while another ENT immediately found the problem.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Fantastic doctor! Very knowledgable. I was misdiagnosed by a previous doctor and upon seeing Dr.Kaul he fixed my hearing problem within minutes. Truly a wonderful doctor and person!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

He s very experienced.he s very experienced, very outgoing, kind ,kids friendly. I recommend him surely cause he is one of the best ENT doctors among Richmond hill .

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

This man ruin my life with a botched operation.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Always let's me come in last minute. Receptionist is a saint

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I recently visited Dr. Kaul after having a trouble for a year with my vocal cords. Not only did he have a great sense of humour, but he gave me all the information I needed. He even gave me his personal number in case the referral he submitted didn't come through in the next 10 days. Highly recommend Dr. Kaul.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr Kaul is an excellent doctor with a great sense of humour. Always punctual and his assistant is efficient and helpful

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr kaul removed tonsils and adenoids for all 3 of my kids, he is fantastic!! His receptionist Pamis so kind and helpful at all times !!!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Ive been seeing g dr.kaul for many years. Pam is excellent. I only go every 6-8 months and she remembers my name and family issues or stuff I mentioned in the past. Great attitude. Sometimes dr.kaul can be rushed or a bit kranky BUT he has always done what needs done. If he rushes you while your asking questions its becuase you made an appointment and didnt ask for extra time. Your appointment is 15 min or half an hour whatever the case may be. If you spend 30 min in a 15 minute appointment im now late for mine. He stays punctual. He has other patients. Never caused me injury. Took out my tonsils and adenoids aswell as regular ear cleaning for an ear problem that ive haD all my life. Neexs a specialist for the equipment. All in all. Great bedside manner doesnt make a good doctor. Id rather have an arrogant man with great knowledge and experience then a nice guy who knows nothing

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014