Ratings for Dr. William Kaul

First of all, I arrived on time for my scheduled appointment but had to wait half an hour while he was talking to a friend. I came in because my CT scan results showed that I have a 1.3cm size polyp in my maxilllary sinus. He told me that if he scanned 10 random people on the street, that half of them would have the same thing, which I found ridiculous. I told him that I sneeze all the time and get sinus headaches. And he told me that I probably have allergies, which I don't, and that I breathe through my mouth so get a cool mist humidifier from Bed Bath & Beyond! Overall, he blocked one of my nostrils at a time and told me to breathe and since I could breathe through my nose, that I'm fine. And to top it all off, I started getting really bad ear aches in my right ear after he looked in my ears with his tool. I went to my family doctor 5 days after for my ear ache and she told me that a sore had developed in my right ear. I don't know if it's just a coincidence that it happened after Dr. Kaul looked in my ears, but if I got the sore from him using dirty tools, he needs to be closed down!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Waiting for other specislis for months and not receiving proper care on any of those visits for my problematic ear, finally I asked my Family Dr to send me to Dr. Kaul. Very helpful, knowledgeable, quick appointments and took the time to explain the issue for which I have had questions and problems for year.. I definitely recommend Dr Kaul.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Amazing doctor, amazing staff. The way doctors should be!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Helpful and thorough. On time and caring. Took time to ovresearch the process of exams needed for the file.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I had a very bad experience of him passing me to a dentist while another ENT immediately found the problem.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Fantastic doctor! Very knowledgable. I was misdiagnosed by a previous doctor and upon seeing Dr.Kaul he fixed my hearing problem within minutes. Truly a wonderful doctor and person!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

He s very experienced.he s very experienced, very outgoing, kind ,kids friendly. I recommend him surely cause he is one of the best ENT doctors among Richmond hill .

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

This man ruin my life with a botched operation.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Always let's me come in last minute. Receptionist is a saint

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I recently visited Dr. Kaul after having a trouble for a year with my vocal cords. Not only did he have a great sense of humour, but he gave me all the information I needed. He even gave me his personal number in case the referral he submitted didn't come through in the next 10 days. Highly recommend Dr. Kaul.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015