Ratings for Dr. Imad Sabbagh

Dr sabbagh know's what he's doing very please to be one his patient 's. Thanks guys

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

I was under the impression that my situation was an isolated incident, but after reviewing frustrations written by others, I realize this doctor needs to be inspected by the state and licensing board. I too had similar experiences written by others. I will move forward with the appropriate guidelines, and respectively start filing complaints with the appropriate boards, etc.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I am shocked by some of the comments. Dr. Sabbagh is by far the best dentist I know. I had a ton of cosmetic work done several years ago and I have followed what he asked me to do. In return, I have had no problems other than having a beautiful smile. Money was worth it. His care and demeanor is simply great. I would recommend Dr. Sabbagh.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

First time I went he looked at my teeth and said "they look AWFUL" and gray. You need all work re-done!! It was a horrible experience. Not a pleasant and caring dentist I felt. I went back one more time for cleaning and never returned. Big rip-off. Suggests procedures not needed.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Dr. Sabbagh is the best dentist I have had in over 40 years of care. He is quite up to date and truly cares about the patient's well being. His prices are reasonable. The lab work he uses is great and while I have had a ton of cosmetic work done, I have never had any problems. I interviewed many dentists in the area and made a great choice in dr. Sabbagh...

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

I saw this Dr. Sabbagh on 5/7/12. He wanted to do a full set of x-rays for a broken filling. I refused. He then told me I had several cavities and a problem with my upper front crown. He wanted to sell me 4 crowns. Today I went back to my old dentist and the broken filling was reparied in about 25 minutes. No crown needed and the cavities were nothing but stain on the teeth.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Awful, almost frightening experience with this dentist. On my first visit he suggested that I needed $16,000 worth of dental work?!?! This was very a big red flag that I should have heeded since my regular dentist, who I could no longer see due to insurance changes, had not indicated any of this. I allowed him to do two crowns. In the process of one crown he ruined the tooth below trying to adjust my bite. After one horrible year with him I elected to pay the upcharge in insurance fees to go back to my regular dentist. In the past three years, BOTH of the crowns that Dr. Sabbaugh did have cracked and had to be replaced, AND insurance will not cover work redone within five years, so it is all out of pocket. Seems there should be some recourse for this. I came online tonight to see if there was a pattern of complaints. Seems I am not the only one to have had the unfortunate experience of visiting this incompetent ripoff of a dentist.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Do not go to this dentist under any circumstance! He is not only a ripoff but all work done by this dentist will have to be re-done by a real professional. He does unnessecary work and destroys your real teeth. Crowns have fell out within 2 years and all teeth underneath bridges have broken within 4 years of his work. I had bridges in my mouth for 20 years and when he re did them they only lasted 4 years. He then blames you for not taking care of them. He charges you for temporary bridges in additional to an inflated fee for the real bridge. The dental work from him did not even last as long as the loan I took out to pay him!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

One of my earlier fillings had chipped out, so went to this doctor to get it refilled; the doctor used a temporary filling (which cost me $100) and suggested a permanent filling & crown at a later date.I was shocked to get a quote for $1666 (Permanent filling & Crown -$666 paid by the insurance & $1000 my out of pocket expneses), I was not convinced so went to a differnt doctor, got the permanent filling done and paid only $58.00 I did not have to go for a crown. This doctor is a rip off, suggests procedures not actually required and most of the time you end up paying huge out of pocket expenses. Stay away from this doc.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010