Ratings for Dr. Stacey Townshend

Fantastic eye doctor. I don't know many doctors that would give you their cell number and email in case of an emergency over the long weekend but she did. Top notch clinic. Very happy to be a patient there.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

My family's experience with Dr. Townshend, her staff and clinic has, with every visit, been outstanding. Thorough, thoughtful, kind, and knowledgeable. She obviously enjoys her job. Has a great way of explaining things. Her clinic is undergoing major renovations and parking is at a premium as well as a chair in the waiting room. Busy place but great care all around.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Sub par experience. I had to go elsewhere to another doctor who got the job done right

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Professional eye care, informative, and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Townshend.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

You would be hard pressed to find another eye doctor that is more caring and thorough than her. Pretty awesome person too.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Dr. Stacey Townshend is a very thorough and knowledgeable optometrist.My wife and I have been fortunate to be under her vision care for over sixteen years and are impressed by her attention to our eyecare needs. We highly recommend this Doctor, her friendly skilled staff and their well equipped clinic.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Dr Townshend takes great care with patients, is particularly good with children and always takes the time to answer questions. Her knowledge is amazing, she seems to know about any question asked.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Very considerate and takes her time to answer all your questions.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

I have been going to Dr Townshend for over 15 years and would rate her Excellent! Very thorough, always explains what she's doing and why. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

Dr. Townshend took me on as a patient when my optometrist retired. She is knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I called her office with a question and she looked into it, really went beyond what I expected to get an answer for me. Please correct her category -- she is an optometrist not an ophthalmologist.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

Dr. Stacey Townshend's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.