Ratings for Dr. K Soltys

The front desk staff are so stuck up, they look at you disrespect ful and they are soo ignorant!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I got there at 2:00 p.m. today for a wisdom tooth extraction and was ushered straight to my chair. Within 5 minutes I was given a precautionary x-ray to double check something and in another 5 minutes I was given a very pain-free freezing. Dr. Soltys arrived within 10 minutes of the freezing, looked at my records and began extracting the upper wisdom out. I needed a suture and some packing and I was on the road by 3:00 p.m. I highly recommend this very experienced dentist.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

This is the worst dentist ever he was terrible horrible.That son of a Bitc*

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr. was very rude to my husband. His partial is a 1/4" lower than his own teeth!?! Also, I got new dentures and the assistant on her decided to choose the colour. When they came, I said I did want that colour and that I hadn't chosen it (the dental assistant chose the yellow colour cause she thought as you get older your teeth get yellow?!?) fortunately the dentist re-did them. Just one problem, the bottom teeth don't even fit!?!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Never going back after going to this dentist for 14 years with the same insurance was told not asked that I have no insutance. The staff was rude, snotty and acted like I was a huge inconvenience. The hygienist never introduced herself or said what she was doing and did not barely say two words to me. This new staff are a bunch a stuck up little girls.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

the best office my family has ever been to! i will be referring my friends and family there for years to come. the front staff are beyond exceptional and will go the extra distance to make sure our family's dental/ billing needs are accommodated at all times. they always find time to get us in even when i know they are extra booked. they have never once turned our children away when they need something taken care of even if its not an emergency station. they are able to bill the insurance directly for payment, and this makes the financial end of things so much easier to know its been taken care of for me. Dr Soltys has gone above and beyond to make us feel like we valued patients in his practice and will always be there when we need him. the back staff are very well educated and polite. they take the time to explain all aspects of our treatment. thank you Victoria square dental.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

One of the worst experiences in my life. Treats people like money bags. Poor job and huge charges for stuff that was not done. Tries to push you to do new fillings each time (as if he just found one).

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

We have been with Victoria Square Dental for more than 12 years. The place is very convenient to us as it is located 10 min walk from our home. The service was fine the first years and overall I was happy with the work done by the dental hygienist during the regular dental visits. I had very few interactions with Dr. Kevin as he usually comes for a couple of minutes during each visit to quickly check on me and always seems in a rush. I noticed however that the service went down the last years giving the impression that all what these people want is my money. My last routine cleaning was a complete unpleasant experience as the hygienist was aggressively working fast and without any interruption for about 2 hours (I almost chocked several times). Another time, I came for a tooth filling and had to wait for the Dr. for more than an hour on the chair after getting the dental anesthesia. I have been told that Dr. Gupta was busy with another patient (apparently something went wrong ?!). After this hour waiting time, they gave me another anesthesia and Dr. Gupta suggested that I actually need 2 teeth to be filled and not just one. I declined and asked to reschedule the filling of the 2nd tooth. I mentioned that I had no problem with the other tooth but the Dr. tried to convince me that the x-rays were showing something else. Anyways, the filling was OK for the 1st tooth but I experienced lots of pains in the next 48 hours. After a couple of months, I took the wrong decision and went with filling the 2nd tooth. While I had not problem with this tooth before, I am now experiencing some pain from this filling. After that the clinic kept harassing me (phone and IM) about my next routine cleaning (they booked an appointment for me) despite the fact that I told them that my extended health plan allows only for 2 per year. At each reminder they asked me to confirm my appointment. I tried to cancel via the IM I received from them but it did not work. Lately they ironically sent me a letter advising me to see another dentist for my coming routine checks. The rational is that I did not take my appointment seriously (the one they scheduled for me without my consent). I followed their advice (thanks to them) and decided to go for another dentist (me and the rest of my family). Things are now much better with the new dentist, better service and people do spend time explaining you everything ! While I was thinking I am done with Victoria square dental, I still receive harassing reminders from them regarding my wife's and children's routine cleaning. I am not sure how these people are running their business !!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I have been going to Victoria Square Dental for over 16 years. Dr. Soltys and staff have always been pleasant and helpful. The past year Dr. Gupta has been treating me, he is also a very good dentist and is pleasant to deal with. The only downside is lately the wait times are terrible and even worse is they seem to overbook themselves. The past few visits I spent long periods of time sitting in the dentist chair as the dentist bunny hops from patient to patient. Sometimes he is treating 3 patients at the same time as me! That is not cool, for the patient or the dentist.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Just awful! I have never waited, ignored, for an appoint before. Furthermore, after being a patient of Dr. Soltys for 20 years, he asked if it was my first time. To boot, I had specific instructions from another dentist (to see if I was eligible for implants) and they had no idea what I was even there for. This place has become a joke!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015