Dr. Rosanne Metz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rosanne Metz

I came to Dr. Metz with severe lower back pain and after first treatment I have felt relief. She is so caring and willing to help, so positive about life. I have had some bad experience with chiropractor in the past but after visiting Dr. Metz, she has changed my life.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr Metz is attentive, thoughtful and caring. Her intuition, with regards to my health, is always outstanding. Further, she approaches my care from a holistic perspective, not simply body parts in isolation. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

This is probably the best doctor I have ever visited. Do not go anywhere else for chiropractics. Dr. Metz is truly a professional and also takes the time to educate you to help you help yourself. She is incredible and my spine has improved because of her.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr Metz brings a wholistic and healing approach to her chiropractic and acupuncture practice. The depth and breadth of her knowledge positions her as a highly respected and valued health care professional in the community. Simply put she’s the go-to person I turn to every time I have a health care challenge or I want advice on preventative health and maintenance. Dr Metz practices what she preaches and bring a sense of vitality and optimism to every interaction. Ongoing visits to her office have become a vital part of my lifestyle and a necessary part of living live on my own terms —I’m 57 and feel like 30!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Metz for about 2 years now. As someone who originally sought Chiropractic care for back and neck pain (and who was originally skeptical Chiropractors), Dr. Metz has not only helped with my back and neck, but helped me to improve my overall wellness. Her knowledge and attention to detail are second to none, and she is very accommodating when I need an appointment on short notice. I recommend Dr. Metz to anyone in pain, but also to everyone looking to improve their overall wellness!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I am 22 and often get lower back and shoulder/neck pain, largely as a result of my desk-based lifestyle. Dr. Metz has been very helpful, and aside from the great adjustments themselves, she has helped me fix my posture and find other techniques that have almost banished my neck and back pain. It's also had the side effect of lessening the number of headache and leg aches I experience. She's a really great chiropractor.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Excellent health clinic. Woke up once with severe back and neck pain. A couple of months later, haven't felt better in my whole life. Highly recommend this place.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

When I first met Dr Metz I was in pain. After consultations she created a plan and I can say for the first time in a few years my back and my leg is starting to feel stronger with less tingling. My whole spine feels like it is gaining strength. I'm excited to continue on the plan as I have every confidence that I'll be in top condition again.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

I always look forward to my weekly appointments because I know not only will I feel better after my adjustments I come out a bit smarter. Dr. Metz is a wealth of information and advocates wholesome living, and imparts her knowledge so I can carry on a healthy lifestyle. Thank you Dr. Metz for your passion and energy!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I have been receiving chiropractic care for approximately 25 years of my life, living in various cities across the North America. Dr. Metz is the best Chiropractor I have had. As an amateur athlete is use chiropractic care to keep my body performing at an optimal level. As a compliment, Dr. Metz has also used neurofunctional acupuncture. I tried this with other doctors before and it had little effect, but Dr. Metz has a much better knowledge and practice. Many of the other comments I have read, speak to Dr. Metz's personality, which is simply amazing; however, as a patient of Dr. Metz for many years now, what I also appreciate is how hard she works to keep hone her skills and knowledge. It is clear that caring for people is her vocation and she does it so very well.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. Rosanne Metz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I love what I do. I am very fortunate to have found a profession in which I can come to work every day, and help people live and feel better. It is with a lot of gratitude that I care for my patients. I wanted to be a doctor since I was a child to help others. Practicing chiropractic and neurofunctional acupuncture has given me the ability to help others more deeply and profoundly than I ever imagined. I like to look after a variety of people from those who are very experienced with chiropractic to those who are coming for the first time. My goal is to help people feel and be better by helping to improve their energy levels, focus, concentration, sleep, and ability to handle the stresses of everyday life. For many people, the reason they seek care initially is because of pain or dysfunction in the body (neck, back, shoulders, knees, hips), and the reason they stay is for the increased ability to function with clarity and ease. I am incredibly proud of my practice. I opened Park Road in 2001 and we have attracted incredible people to this practice. Over these years, I have sat down face to face with the members of my practice more than 60,000 times. I still come to the practice with vim, vigor and vitality. My passion has only increased over time. I specialize in combining Chiropractic Care with Neurofunctional Acupuncture. Depending on the needs of each person, I tailor a plan that makes the most sense in addressing individual goals. For people who are new to these type of treatments, I only do what is comfortable for them. I have many approaches to helping the nervous system function better. I have been practicing chiropractic for 17 years and acupuncture for 16 years. I provide highly personalized and professional care in a relaxed healing environment. The current members of our practice have stayed with me for years because they feel well cared for in all senses of the word.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1992)