Ratings for Dr. Rose M. Green

This dentist was extremely rude and unprofessional. Not only was she rude to me but she was also exceptionally rude to her staff, to the point that I felt very awkward. She cracked my tooth during a routine cleaning and became confrotational when I notified her of this. Even worse is that I actually noticed when she cracked my tooth and saw her facial expression when the tooth came off, but she said nothing of it. When I politlely notified her, she responded that anything can happen when having your teeth worked on. When I needed immidiate assistance due to pain from a wisdom tooth, I returned to her ONLY because no other dentist in the area could assist me the same day. When I returned to her, she was rude and sarcastic when responding to any question I asked her, and kept referencing to my disatisfaction with the first visit rather than address the questions. She also tried to lie about what my insurance would not cover. I eventually just got up from the chair and left.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012