Ratings for Dr. Nazneen S. Dalwai

Expect to wait a very long time, horrific wait times.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I would say I go because others dentist are equally useless. She is better because she charges customer less and drains your insurance. My several friends and relatives go to her too. They are not too happy either. But given the healthcare system, do we have any choice. If you can find a better doctor, Please stay away.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

The overall experience was very good and my treatment Was pain free.I would recommend this doctor to everyone

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Very experienced, knowdgeable , friendly dentist.Extremly professional and hygienic atmosphere.Satisfies the patients with quality work.I feel, Iam in safe hands when I get my dental treatments done here. NASREEN KHAN.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

worst dentist ever i visited ,taking advantage of people they place advertisement in khabar magazing reg checup,xray,clean for $75 when i visited they charged $85 just for xraay n they wote me ibprofin prescription that is damm motrin which i can get it anywhere they refused to clean send me out of office in less than 10 mints

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

FIRST AND LAST TIME I VISITED A GREEDY DOCTOR WHERE PATIENT WAITING IN VISIT ROOM & DOCTOR TAKING HER LUNCH.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

She is so unprofessional dentist I had ever seen. She made her sister do all the work for her!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

The whole purpose of Dr Dalwai office(Am Dent) is to drain as much money as they can from patient's insurance.They exaggerate patient's problem to get the costly procedures done such as Cavity fillings or Root canal.The worst part is ,the procedures are done without considering the pain patient has to go through.There is no responsibility towards patient's health.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

I think I have found an allmost perfect Dentist. What I like about her clinic is - She offers cost effective functional general dentistry and treats patients of all ages. She is doing orhodonic braces on my two kids currently. Her rates are unbeatable. She allows me to be inside the operatory with my kids when they are being treated. I know sometimes you have to wait a little. But that is a sign of a busy popular Dentist. I have had no issues with Insurance or payments with her. She quotes a treatment price and you pay exactly that and walk out. No hidden fees or bills/statements to follow later. I prefer that compared to other Doctors not even ready to quote you exact price of the treatment. On the whole she is a down to earth, committed, well experienced and hardworking Dentist who knows what her patients expect from her and she does a good job of offering this service. I always recommend her to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

long waiting time, Dr. did not answer my question and she rush on her work. She let her assistant to do the cleaning.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011