You may also like

Rate Dr. Suzanne Christie

Dr. Suzanne Christie's Ratings

Rarely if ever my appointments are on time. On time I waited over 5 hours. I often get canceled appointments last second, I was even there waiting for my appointment when it was cancelled. She is often aloof and shows little to no empathy for me and what I am dealing with. Rarely ever does she talk about medications other than giving me a stack of pamphlets. How she ever got her license I have no idea

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Christie has cancelled my husband's appointments 4 times in one year...one after the other. He has MS and this is not acceptable. He finally was able to get an appointment with a good neurologist and she has been a god sent. She is thorough, does not ship you out in 5 minutes and explains everything. Also when you schedule your patients fifteen minutes apart and make you wait 2 1/2 hours , something is definitely wrong. In that time 5 people were cancelled for another date, lord only knows how any more before we got there. I feel sorry for her staff that has to relay all these cancellations and lie for her...Dr. Christie is very unprofessional.
I would rate her -0!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Waited over 2 hours for a five minute appointment, and managed to catch some virus from her cold and untidy waiting room.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I've been with Dr. Christie for over a year now. After suffering with migraines for 40+ years she has been a godsend. Yes, you wait in the office for awhile; every doctor is busy especially specialists. I'd rather wait 2 hours for her appointment than be hospitalized with IV for half my day and spend the next two days in bed. I find her very compassionate, helpful and caring as well as her staff. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2794803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Christie for ten years and I have always been treated with kindness and respect by her and Rita, her secretary. Compassionate is also a good description of their care. During the early years, I was the one who was impatient and irritable because I was in pain and finding the right treatment took time. I assume all of her patients are in the same boat. I remember when the office switched to a new computer system there was plenty of paper around but not since the transition and I like setting my appointments with Dr. Christie directly during my appointment. I understand that changes in appointment times are necessary and I would hope other patients would be understanding as well. Dr. Christie and Rita work very long hours and we would be poorly served without their diligence and dedication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I am a patient of Dr. Christie and I am very pleased with her. As I would say my God. I have suffered migraines for years until I became a patient of hers. She is an excellent Dr.and shame on anyone who is talking bad about her. You complain that you have to wait a long time to see her. Well that's because she is very busy with other patients and all emergencies. She is an amazing Dr. And I am very happy to be her patient and extremely pleased with her Work. As for the rude comments directed towards Rita shame on all of you for making those remarks. She is the most honest hard working assistant/secretary I have ever met. Rita this is for you. You are are wonderful honest person. You are doing an amazing job. Dr. Christie you are an amazing Dr. I am proud to be a patient of yours. Thanks to everyone in your office.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2740766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I have been reading the comments and I cannot believe anyone could say Dr. Christie's receptionist is rude and dishonest. I have been a patient over two years and Rita has always been kind and compassionate. Rita NEVER fails to ask how my family is how my dog is how I am and she cares. I have yet to miss an appointment when it has had to be moved. I have received the help I need for my migraines and if I have an issue I bring it up at the time and discuss it. Dr. Christie is busy but she remembers the little things when I am there too. The office is always running late and it can be painful but I have yet to hear swearing or rudeness.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2738506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

I usually have to wait an hour or two in the waiting room, and then I feel rushed during my appointment, which is 10 minutes or less. I think she knows her stuff, but finding the solution to my migraines is an ongoing long process of trial and error. I still have faith. Just be sure to bring a good book or some knitting with you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I have read all of the stories and ratings, I have been her patient for the last 6 years with my Multiple Sclerosis, at the beginning I was scared to speak up and let her know that as her patient I know my body very well what works and what does not, after that little talk it became much better she finally gets me...sort of. The back bone to that office IS the receptionist Rita some of you find her rude and abrupt even saying that she swears well I happen to love Rita to pieces with all that she puts up and the lack of respect she gets from certain patients and her boss is tremendous pleasure but anytime I need anything either for my disability or whatever it may be she has been my savior every time. You know it is ok to let ppl know when they do a good job trust me it makes their crappy day a whole lot better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I am very concerned with what is going on in this office. The secretary is extremely dishonest... Twice, she cancelled my appointments and rescheduled them without contacting me. She claims that she left a message but I don't think she understands the concept of new technology (call display, history)....caught u lying! Secondly, this same person says the word "sh$%" and "f%$c" in front of the patients constantly. Offices are unclean and piled up with mounds of paper...everywhere. I have heard numerous patients discuss these concerns above but everyone fears that if they say something, the secretary will retaliate by making it difficult to schedule appointments (she is known for this). I am gravely concerned with this practice and I hope with my message that someone will check and inspect it.... As for Dr. Christie, I am also concerned with her lack of knowledge regarding migraines. She is not one to research things. It looks like this practice is a roving MacDonald's for botox.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634951].votes_count ]]