You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Christie

It did not work out for us. She's way to busy. Appointments are always rescheduled, you have to wait up to several extra hours in the waiting room and you feel rushed when you get to see her. This was my experience.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Not sure where to start. An example: The doctor will book you in for an appointment at 9:00am and won't show up to the office 10:15am. She likes to quickly diagnose patients based on family history rather than going over their actual symptoms. Also if you are a young patient save your time, money and frustration and see a different Doctor Period.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I have never been so tired of the poor service from this particular Doctor. ALWAYS cancels, ALWAYS have to wait 1++ hours for a 5 minute session and ALWAYS has nothing she can do for my medical condition Trigeminal Neuralgia. She just prescribes me refills of medications and NEVER has time to listen to any questions or concerns. Booking Saturday appointments to reschedule appointments is not an appropriate option as her wait time is still 1++ hours. I HATE being referred to this Neurologist and will demand being resigned.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

This is the worst experience with a doctor I have ever had. She has cancelled three times in the past two and a half years because of their own incompetence. They do not call to confirm an appointment which is made up to 6 or 8 months in advance and then keep bumping you back so you have to wait another three months. She's rude and inconsiderate and I do not understand how she is allowed to be a doctor in the first place. She has a complete lack of care and attention to patients. Flaky, pathetic and unacceptable. I cannot believe how she treats people.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I wait months for appointments, which the staff make no effort to confirm. I apparently missed an appointment once that they scheduled without letting me know and they never called to let me know it was missed. I have never waited less than an HOUR in waiting room for a SCHEDULED appointment. I showed up on time once only to see the doctor exiting the office for a hour lunch break! At the time I was scheduled!!! To top it off its paid parking!!! I literally show up 45mins late for my appointments now and am never late.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Future patients: BEWARE. Dr. Christie is a TOP notch doctor BUT her staff and office are a disaster! For that reason alone- stay away from this doctor. If you need tests the staff will not followup or will lose them.There is utter chaos in the office with papers strewn about and RUDE staff. If you try to call up to followup- FORGET it . The staff will NEVER call back and that is if you are able to get through on an their antiquated answering system. The support staff can make or break a doctor's reputation. In this case, Dr. Chrsitie may help your migraine, but her staff will GIVE you a migraine! it is NOT worth seeing her as doctor.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Cancelled with me 3 times and tried to cancel a fourth before I threatened to change doctors... then they got me in within a week, weird how that works... my appointment was at 8:00 she got there at 8:30 .. and still more patients were ahead of me. She had forgotten the dose prescribed to me multiple times (which means her note taking is terrible). not recommended avoid her.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I have yet to see Dr. Christie having waited one year for the appointment. My appointment has been cancelled by her office four times. The most recent was this morning when I showed up early for my appointment having taken time off work and paid for parking only to be told that she was not coming to the office that day as they would have to reschedule me for the fourth time.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

I've been with Dr. Christie for over a year now for chronic migraine. What I can say is: I have less than last year. I always have a quick appoitment. I am waiting approximatly one hour for an appointment booked 3 months ago. Negative points is: she is not talking a lot, dont ask question about me: food, sleep habiits, ect, other possible trigger for migraine. So she dont know my habbits but give me medication to try. I dont feel she understand how much migraine have repercussion on my life (cannot study, cannot do normal house cleaning ect, tire, ....) no ampathy (but maybe its because she have lots of patients). but finally, with botox and med, I feel really better! but She still dont know the raisons I have so many migraine. I give her a 3 stars because of poor communication. I feel like I am talking to myself when I am talking to her, ambarrassed....lolll but good medication and quick. For staff, I dont think a nurse is necessary because I am repeating twice, and front desk is perfect, except that they dont listen voice message and never call you back. i have to talk directly to her.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

The only neurologist to actually listen and HELP me after my brain injury!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Dr. Suzanne Christie's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "It did not work out for us. She's way to busy. Appointments are always rescheduled, you have to wait up to several extra hours in the waiting room and you feel ..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Not sure where to start. An example: The doctor will book you in for an appointment at 9:00am and won't show up to the office 10:15am. She likes to quickly diag..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have never been so tired of the poor service from this particular Doctor. ALWAYS cancels, ALWAYS have to wait 1++ hours for a 5 minute session and ALWAYS has..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This is the worst experience with a doctor I have ever had. She has cancelled three times in the past two and a half years because of their own incompetence. Th..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I wait months for appointments, which the staff make no effort to confirm. I apparently missed an appointment once that they scheduled without letting me know a..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Future patients: BEWARE. Dr. Christie is a TOP notch doctor BUT her staff and office are a disaster! For that reason alone- stay away from this doctor. If you n..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Cancelled with me 3 times and tried to cancel a fourth before I threatened to change doctors... then they got me in within a week, weird how that works... my a..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I have yet to see Dr. Christie having waited one year for the appointment. My appointment has been cancelled by her office four times. The most recent was thi..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I've been with Dr. Christie for over a year now for chronic migraine. What I can say is: I have less than last year. I always have a quick appoitment. I am wai..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The only neurologist to actually listen and HELP me after my brain injury!!"

August 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Rarely if ever my appointments are on time. On time I waited over 5 hours. I often get canceled appointments last second, I was even there waiting for my appoin..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Christie has cancelled my husband's appointments 4 times in one year...one after the other. He has MS and this is not acceptable. He finally was able to g..."

June 23, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "K2E0" to "K2G 6E2". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 1 Centrepointe Dr". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16135626390".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Waited over 2 hours for a five minute appointment, and managed to catch some virus from her cold and untidy waiting room. "

May 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been with Dr. Christie for over a year now. After suffering with migraines for 40+ years she has been a godsend. Yes, you wait in the office for awhile; ..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Christie for ten years and I have always been treated with kindness and respect by her and Rita, her secretary. Compassionate is a..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a patient of Dr. Christie and I am very pleased with her. As I would say my God. I have suffered migraines for years until I became a patient of hers. S..."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been reading the comments and I cannot believe anyone could say Dr. Christie's receptionist is rude and dishonest. I have been a patient over two years ..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I usually have to wait an hour or two in the waiting room, and then I feel rushed during my appointment, which is 10 minutes or less. I think she knows her stuf..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I have read all of the stories and ratings, I have been her patient for the last 6 years with my Multiple Sclerosis, at the beginning I was scared to speak up a..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I am very concerned with what is going on in this office. The secretary is extremely dishonest... Twice, she cancelled my appointments and rescheduled them wit..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Don't waste your time. Ihave seen her twice and thought she was quite nice and knowledgeable at first. Botox treatment for chronic migraine went terribly wrong ..."

September 23, 2014
  • City changed from "Ottawa" to "Nepean"

October 3, 2013