Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Christie

I have been a MS patient of Dr. Christie's for 10 years. At first I didn't care for her, but then I realized I was just pissed off because she told me I had MS. She read me really well when delivering the news to me. I asked her what do I do now. She said see that door, go thru it and live your life. She is knowledgeable, caring and a good listener. Her only downfall, is time mngt, she is never on time, expect to wait at least 2 hours before seeing her, however when you do get in, she never rushes you.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I don't understand how she is still practicing. Just an awful disorganized doctor and awful disorganized staff. I truly believe that she is doing more harm than good as she doesn't show up half the time, always reschedules/cancels appointments last minute. She has misplaced some important files/documents of mine. Last time I was there, 3 of us in the waiting room discussed filing an official complaint against her because she's just such an awful doctor. I've just left my 4th message over the last week and still, no response.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I have been her patient for almost two years. Consistently shows up whenever she pleases. Does not return paper work requests or phone calls. Pretends like you're there for a coffee date and dismisses most symptoms and distress. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR. Don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Consistently cancels appointments without explanation. Questions the validity of your symptoms. Makes you feel like utter s*** as a result. Can't get a straight answer out of her. She is a hippy dippy quack. Don't waste your time with this horrible doctor who offer follow up or sound medical advice.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I can never get a hold of anyone in her office, I've been calling for two weeks and leaving messages but nothing!! As a person with MS I really need to have my neurologist pick up! I'm definitely looking for a different neurologist!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I have had two "appointments" with Dr. Christie in the last 5 years. Both times, the appointments were canceled repeatedly for a grand total of seventeen cancellations. Nine cancellations for one appointment, eight for another. I understand that sometimes things come up, emergencies happen, but that's just ridiculous. She should consider not spreading herself so thin. And of course as other people have said, she never ever acknowledges her cancellations/lateness let alone apologizes for it. On the plus side, she is very knowledgeable and when she isn't feeling rushed, she does genuinely seem to care and will take the time to help in any way that she can.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

She is kind, and wants to help but horrifically late and offers no apology.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Absolutely most ignorant woman ever met. No time for you, doesn't listen, called me a liar basically because she doesn't believe my symptoms, very high strung and completely useless. I got in to see her on emergency basis, which one of the other 12 referrals had called first.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Christie is phenomenal. She has changed the quality of my life! She is an extremely knowledgeable. I feel appreciated when we meet. She listens to me kindest and compassion. Her staff have always been very competent and accommodating . I would highly recommend Dr. Christie. . d .

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I have been going her her 9 years. Best doctor and best staff. Especially Jo study nurse. Don't know where I would be without them.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016