Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Christie

She is kind, and wants to help but horrifically late and offers no apology.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Absolutely most ignorant woman ever met. No time for you, doesn't listen, called me a liar basically because she doesn't believe my symptoms, very high strung and completely useless. I got in to see her on emergency basis, which one of the other 12 referrals had called first.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Christie is phenomenal. She has changed the quality of my life! She is an extremely knowledgeable. I feel appreciated when we meet. She listens to me kindest and compassion. Her staff have always been very competent and accommodating . I would highly recommend Dr. Christie. . d .

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I have been going her her 9 years. Best doctor and best staff. Especially Jo study nurse. Don't know where I would be without them.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Today Dr. Christie cancelled my appointment for the third time. I have been waiting since November 2014 (1.5 years) to see her and her incompetent staff just keeps on cancelling and re-scheduling my appointments, I had the feeling that I was going to receive a call today to cancel again. The worst part of all is that Dr. Christie has been reporting these cancellations to my family doctor as a no show on my part, so my family doctor doesn't believe the pain that I have been living in as she doesn't understand why I would just no show for my appointments with the specialist.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Our experience on our first appointment was excellent. There was virtually no wait. The staff was helpful and kind before and after the appointment when I called with additional questions. Dr Christie was reassuring and knowledgable. I saw no evidence of any of the negative things others have mentioned in their comments.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I have been under the care of Dr. Christie for.the past 15 years. I have seen other neurologists and she is the only neurologist that has taken the time to listen and the only one that has been able to manage my condition. I give Dr Christie and her staff, five stars. A great team!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Christie has been absolutely great. She has been supportive and caring. She has gone beyond her duty. She listens and does not rush you. Yes she can be tardy, but at least she still takes time for you. I love my Doctor and her staff. Anita is just wonderful. I would not change. Heather Livingston

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

WORTH A READ; I waited 10 months for my app and when I arrived, the staff advised me that the appt was cancelled. The # they had on file for me was one digit off and they were unable to notify me. This doctor’s reviews online were brutal (always late and constantly cancels), so I wasn’t blind going in. Fast forward another month, to today; I arrived at her office at 8:42am for my 9am appt. The doctor finally showed up, at 10:26am, as she was not even in the building yet. At this point, I’d been waiting 1 hr and 44 mins for her. She walked into her full waiting room and did not offer an apology to any of her patients, nor did she say hello or even acknowledge us. SHE INSTEAD BLEW BY US HOLDING A PIE. I kid you not, a pie. And she then said to her secretaries, ‘the bottom is still hot.’ She finally called in her first patient and then I was seen shortly after. By this time, I’d waited OVER 2 hours for my BOOKED appt. This doctor did not seem to care that we’d all been waiting for her. The doctor’s office was filthy with bobby pins lying around on their coffee table in the waiting room and a full garbage with banana peels to the brim. Looked like it hadn’t been cleaned in a while. Behind the counter, there were at least a dozen paperclips lying around on the floor as well as post-it notes scattered across the floor amongst patient files. There was barely any space on the counters as they were full of files and scribbles. When the nurse pre-screened me, she took me into a room where there were patients’ cheques sitting on the ground. There was SUCH a lack of confidentiality and absolutely no concern for patient’s privacy. Thankfully a woman and a man who arrived shortly after I, also have experienced the extreme tardiness of this doctor and we've exchanged information and filed a report against this doctor with CPSO. UPDATE: The night before my 2nd app at 7:30pm, I got a call asking if my MRI results were sent in. I had to ask 'who is this???' The secretary then announced who she was and why she was calling. I had my MRI a few weeks prior to this app. The next day at the appointment, I waited an hour and a half for my 5 mins with this doctor. She then asked me if I'd been for my MRI. I told her that her secretaries called me the NIGHT before. She then downloaded my MRI and took barely 10 seconds to tell me there were signs of trauma due to previous migraines with aura. Clearly having 'dots and spots' (as she said) on my brain freaked me out but she had nothing to say other than it's normal. I will NEVER return to this office. It is a filthy disaster with incompetent staff as well as a doctor who clearly has zero respect for her patients.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Got rescheduled twice. Had my appointment at 9:30 so 2nd appointment of the day. Dr Christie came in at 10:45...disrespectful. When I saw her no apology for being late.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016