Ratings for Dr. ABBIE H. Roth

Dr. Roth is great! She totally knows her stuff and instills confidence in her patients. She has an excellent bedside manner and knows just how to handle pregnant/hormonal women. She does often seem rushed, but if you pipe up she will answer all your questions. I wouldn't go to anyone else and I highly recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2009

I felt like it was a "drive through" appointment. I don't feel I was looked at in depth, but merely a cursory examination

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

I love Dr. Roth! All of my girlfriends see Dr. Roth - and we're her biggest fans!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr. Abbie Roth is a great doctor. She not only provides you with great medical information, but she also provides you with a caring element. I was referred to her by a friend, and I too feel comfortable referring her to anyone I know. -----Chicago mom-to-be

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

Great for older moms. Previous poster must be mistaken. Dr. Roth has a super bedside manner. She is very experienced with high-risk pregnancies and is an excellent surgeon for c-sections. You'll love her!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2007

Not great for older mom's to be (over 35).

flag | Submitted December 24, 2006

She is great

flag | Submitted December 11, 2006

Dr. ABBIE H. Roth's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1996)