Ratings for Dr. Paul H. Nguyen

I have been to Dr. Paul's clinic for 4 years now , and the experience is always good. The staff are friendly and helpful. Sometimes I do not have appointments made because my daughter and son suddenly are getting sick, and the staff always tries to get me in. I will have to wait a little while but I will get to see the doctor. Dr. Paul Nguyen is very knowlegable and very helpful to my family.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

The staff were rude and unfriendly. The doctor lack empathy for the patient and simply did not take the time to listen how the patient was feeling. He quickly diagnosed the patient to move on to the next. I do not recommend anyone coming here.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

Doctor Nguyen was very helpful and answered all my questions. Also checked up my other family members. He personally answered questions on the phone that I forgot to ask while I was there. Staff was always pleasant when I was there.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Nurse was very rude and unattentive. She was almost outright mean. The doctor is just as bad. He was very unattentive and was not informative. He did not answer questions regarding medical diagnosis. DId not seem to care about me as the patient and was trying to rush to get to the next patient.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Dr. Paul H. Nguyen's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Commercial Insurance Company