Ratings for Dr. Enid I. Lofters-Jones

Dr Enid delivered my son and it was a horrible experience. It was always an hour wait to see her and you have to practically chase her out the door to ask questions. Definitely not helpful for the first time preggo. For my delivery she had so many inductions scheduled she didn't recognize when there was a problem. When she finally figured it out she panicked, started yelling at everyone in the room, including my family, and her actions nearly killed me and my child. Some say she saved our lives, I think if she wasn't so "busy" she would have seen the issue before it became the traumatizing scenario that it did. I will definitely not be seeing her if I choose to have another child.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

I had to wait almost an hour after my scheduled appointment time and then when I was told there were still 2 patients ahead of me, I cancelled my appointment. This seems to be a regular problem with this office.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

This is by far the WORST doctor I have ever been to. She was rude and did not listen. Did not want to answer any of my questions. She was not gentle, and ignored me when I told her what she was doing hurt! She did not show up for a scheduled appointment, the second time I was to see her, which was just as well! STAY AWAY!!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

She has delivered three of my four children and can honestly with all my heart say she is the BEST around and if she moves I will probably move too.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2008

Dr. Enid I. Lofters-Jones's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Pacificare