Ratings for Dr. Kevin J. Edmonds

Dr. Edmonds is a great doctor. He cares about his patients and he is always professional.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Honestly one the best OB/GYNs I have had as a physician. He truly cares about his patients. He bought maternity clothes for his patients that could not afford to buy their own. Very knowledgeable and gives a lot of education to his patients. A plus!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

This is one of the best Doctors I know. He takes his time with his patients and he is very knowledgable. Dr. Edmonds has helped me with so many issues. He is the best doctor. I have been going to Dr. Edmonds since 2008 and I will not go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Dr. Edmonds is an excellent highly skilled doctor whos patients love. I've never been to a doctor who cared about my whole health as Dr. Edmonds did. He spent almost an hour talking to me about my issues.Some may comment about some foolishness that happened early in his career that was proven to be false and he was cleared. How do I know. Because I have been his patient since 2007 and know the entire history. People hate because he is successful and patients prefer his office over theirs. If you want a doctor who will trult care about your health and will treat you like you are the only patient, then Dr. Edmonds is for you. My sister and friends all go to Dr. Edmonds and they all feel the same way, My mother that lives in Jamaica flys in once a year to see Dr. Edmonds. I wrote this post after I told a coworker about him and see tols me about a review that was damaging to Dr. Edmonds. Stop you juvenile assault against a great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

great experience, would highly recommend, will return

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

my overall experience with Dr. Kevin Edmonds was GREAT!!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

Dr. Kevin J. Edmonds's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

GHI