Ratings for Dr. RACHEL Oosterbaan

In too much of a hurry, not an empathetic listener

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Oosterbaan's for many years and she has always listened and taken the time to do thorough examinations. She is genuinely concerned with my health and has followed up with phone calls to ensure that I was progressing on any therapies and just to check in.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I haven't seen Dr. Oosterbaan since she left the city for the burbs. But I miss her as my primary physician. She is honest and straight forward with a no nonsense approach. If she is running late it is because she took the time with the patient before you, as she will with you. She always came in prepared, knowing my history, and not asking stupid questions that could be answered by merely looking at my file.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

I was coldly greeted by a receptionist. When I asked her if I could use the bathroom before my visit, she proceeded to direct me towards the bathroom. I was whisked away by a rude physician's assistant who made no qualms of letting me know "what a hurry" both she and the doctor were in to leave to another office. Okay,we were ten minutes behind schedule, but what was w the rude attitude and impatience?

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Incredibly arrogant and dismissive. She actually laughed at me for some of my questions/opinions. Apparently, all chiropractors are quacks and a waist of time. Wasn't able to think outside of her tiny little box. Absolutely appalling and humiliating. It is a true shame a doctor, or anyone in general, would act this way.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2012

Dr. O is the BEST. My husband and I have been seeing her for over ten years and have followed her to two different practices. Dr. O. Is very Theroux, helpful, honest, and knowledgable. She doesn't beat around the bush and doesn't rush any consultations. So give yourself some time as i believe that she extends the same courtesy to all her patients. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

By far the BEST EXPERIENCE i have ever had.... Very thorough in the interview, and even more thorough during the exam.... Exceptional by all standards!!! I have been to great doctors in california. Dr. O is far SUPERIOR!!!! DAVID K.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

Not Bad, Not Good, but HORRIFIC. One of the WORST experiences I have ever had. After spending nearly 3 hours at the hospital for a physical, I was humiliated, left with no prescriptions until I had to go back in and ask for one, undiagnosed for certain allergies, and left not knowing what to believe. The nurse was even worse, as she was extremely insensitive and argumentative. I strongly recommend that no one attend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Best doctor I have ever had!! (and I have been to many) Those who think she is rude are misunderstanding her directness. She gets to the point and does not beat around the bush. It is clear her main concern is your health. She listens and has concern for her patients.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Oosterbaan for over 4 years now and she is a good doctor in my opinion. She is very "no nonsense" and does not sugar coat things, which I like. She is too the point, but does not rush. I always feel better after talking to her. I would recommend her to anyone needing a good internist.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

Dr. RACHEL Oosterbaan's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

AHC