Ratings for Dr. Peter W. Trottier

THIS IS THE WORSE DR. TO GET A APPOINTMENT WITH. I WAS ON HOLD FOR 45 MIN. AND PHYSICALLY DROVE DOWN THERE, WITH MY PHONE IN MY HAND, AND WALKED IN. I SHOWED THEM HOW LONG I WAS ON HOLD FOR. THEY TRIED TO TELL ME 3 PEOPLE ARE ANSWERING PHONES...WELL ANOTHER TIME, MY SON HAD THE SAME PROBLEM. WE HAVE CHANGED DR.S BECAUSE OF THE STAFF CANNOT DO THEIR JOBS. IF YOU CAN FIND ANOTHER DR. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMMEND IT. NOT WORTH THE HEADACHES, AND WHAT IS THE USE OF HAVING A DR. IF YOU CANNOT GET A APPOINTMENT, OR EVEN A PHONE CALL BACK. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCES.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

My experience with my visit was awesome. I felt like he listened to me and covered everything.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2011

Dr Trottier is very personable. He listened to my medical history with interest and concerns about my illness. I liked that he gave me options and gave me the choice as to which treatment method I would take. His nurse was great! The front desk staff was very friendly as well. Very positive first visit.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

Dr. Trottier is a pill pusher, he does not treat you like he cares. I feel like I am pushed to the side and my issues I have are not given the care they deserve. Example is I went in with a horrible pain on my right side and he told me if I really felt it necisary I could go for a CT Scan but in is opinion It was because I am fat. Every time I have visited his office He has pushed the symtoms aside the I came in for and focused on telling me I need to see a nutritionist and exercise. Come to find out the horrible pain I was having that I had to push for him to refer me for a CT scan for is the actual reason I have gained so much wait and it could be malignant. Not only the doctor but the staff does not return phone calls and treats you like you are just another pain.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

Dr. Peter W. Trottier's Credentials

• Morehouse School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med