Ratings for Dr. Peter Rockwood

Dry sense of humour put me at ease. Dr. Rockwood is a perfectionist in his specialty and his outpatient nurse was very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

What can i say about this surgeon ! Only negative to say is that sometimes you feel that when you are seen during appointments it feels very rushed BUT He has saved me once again from a life of pain and poor quality of life. 20 years ago he performed knee surgery from a difficult fracture and for years i played sports afterwards and could function quite well. I was seen by a surgeon in ON who asked who did my surgery. He told me i could have easily walked with a cane the rest of my life and that Dr. Rockwood did a fantastic job! after 20 years i needed a TKR and he once again have given me my life back. I am 4 months post op and am starting to exercise once again and enjoy the things i like to do. I was a bit worried about my progress in the beginning but with his excellent work i am recovering quite nicely!!No way to repay this man👍

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

Thorough, knowledgeable, and expedient. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

Dr. Rockwood is the best there is in my opinion. 👌

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

ACL construction went great. Was emailed a copy of a guide for recovery as well as some how and when to pointers

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

I have been one of Dr.Rockwood's patients for 20 years. He gave me my life back ! An amazing ortho Surgeon who knows what he is doing !!!!Thank you Dr.Rockwood !!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Awesome. He is the best surgeon in nl. He did my surgery and I am in 110%better now then I was before

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Rockwood in my opinion is a very knowledgeable and fantastic specialist. I had hip surgery in April at the age of 45 the scaring is minimal and my recovery is going very good.Dr. Rockwood gave me a quality of life back so my wife and I could enjoy even the smallest things such as an evening walk . WIthout this surgery the pain and being able to be mobile was slowly getting worse day by day. All I can say is not one issue with the whole process Dr. Rockwood a sincerest THANK YOU. The man is a specialist for a reason his amazing expertise I have experienced and he is in my books a great physician.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

First appointment was great but second one was not l going to phy getting range of motion in arm but having pain.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I would literally trust no one else to take care of my knee. I injured myself several years ago, and have just gone through my second operation with Dr. Rockwood. This man knows his stuff. Though it took me a few visits to understand his sense of humor, I always leave my appointments feeling educated, and fully understanding what the next steps are. I also highly appreciate his promptness, and attention to detail. I

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016