Ratings for Dr. Mehdi Kazemzadeh

I made an appointment to see Dr. Mehdi Kazem for today May 22nd online. Once I arrived, I was greeted by a VERY RUDE receptionist (Lori) who told me I didn't have an appointment scheduled. Furthermore, she told me they didin't accept my insurance HUMANA PPO which it clearly says they do on their website. I have never been treated with such utmost disrespect by office staff. Dr. Kazem needs to honestly replace this person because she has no empathy or training at all in customer service and is definitely bad for the business. The entire time I was speaking with her she had this smug face and mischievous smile as if something were funny. I am so upset and I decided that I don't care to even get my eyes check anymore, I will just take my chances. A monkey would show a human being more respect and compassion than this woman. I did not feel welcomed at all to this optometrist office, and he will lose many patients due to the unprofessional attitude of this front desk worker. The doctor was concerned, and seemed to genuinely care when I informed him of what had transpired. Well, I hope that my voice gets heard and something is done with this staff member. Unfortunately, my expectations were not met at all and I am extremely disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

THE BEST OPTOMETRISTS IN THE WORLD!! He is very professional and has a lot of knowledge.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

highly knowledgeable and professional.one of the best in the business

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Great doctor with fantastic bed side manners.He explains everything and thestaff is very friendly. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Kazem for many years. We've have had such great experience with him all these years that we won't go any where else. I think what makes him a great doctor is that he is very knowledgable and definitely very thorough. Checking your eyes is not just a routin boring check up for him. He is curious and listens to you. Your visit to his office is not a quick in and out visit like many of those Eye care chains out there. He takes his time to examine inside your eyes, take a picture of all the nerves and blood vessels in the back of the eyes, and updates these records to be able to trace any future problem. I highly recommend him to everybody who asks me and already recomended him to all my friends and colleagues. Great experience indeed!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Super doc. Extemely pleasant demeanor and always the utmost professional. I will definitely go back & I do highly recommend his care without hesitation. He has always been very caring and knowledgeable with my family's eyecare. I have had Dr. Kazem check my eyes on multiple occasions for routine check-ups (& glasses/contacts prescriptions) & I have always been impressed with his patience and concern... he has been equally excellent with my children, when we were faced with medical conditions pertaining to the eye.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

Dr. Mehdi Kazemzadeh's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Coventry Healthcare