Ratings for Dr. Mehdi Kazemzadeh

THE BEST OPTOMETRISTS IN THE WORLD!! He is very professional and has a lot of knowledge.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

highly knowledgeable and professional.one of the best in the business

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Great doctor with fantastic bed side manners.He explains everything and thestaff is very friendly. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Kazem for many years. We've have had such great experience with him all these years that we won't go any where else. I think what makes him a great doctor is that he is very knowledgable and definitely very thorough. Checking your eyes is not just a routin boring check up for him. He is curious and listens to you. Your visit to his office is not a quick in and out visit like many of those Eye care chains out there. He takes his time to examine inside your eyes, take a picture of all the nerves and blood vessels in the back of the eyes, and updates these records to be able to trace any future problem. I highly recommend him to everybody who asks me and already recomended him to all my friends and colleagues. Great experience indeed!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Super doc. Extemely pleasant demeanor and always the utmost professional. I will definitely go back & I do highly recommend his care without hesitation. He has always been very caring and knowledgeable with my family's eyecare. I have had Dr. Kazem check my eyes on multiple occasions for routine check-ups (& glasses/contacts prescriptions) & I have always been impressed with his patience and concern... he has been equally excellent with my children, when we were faced with medical conditions pertaining to the eye.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

Dr. Mehdi Kazemzadeh's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lawrenceville, GA