Ratings for Dr. Joyce M. Duquette

Excellent personality, is thorough, and very knowledgeable. Always accessable.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

I go to Dr. Duquette for hypothyroidism. This last visit I went to lab before like always to get bloodwork done.... only no lab orders for the thyroid. Had to get more labwork done and still have not received a call from the office, only I can *imagine* what the results were since they changed my medication (i found this out when my pharmacy called to tell me they were out of the prescription they had just received from my doctor.) I've called and no return call. Had ultra sound done and no results. Thinking of changing doctors. I always have to wait even when i've had an appointment scheduled for months. Getting extremely frustrated with this doctor's office.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

Dr. Duquett is amazing. Very helpful where others were not. Staff is amazing. Nurse is a little standoffish but other than that, this is the perfect office and perfect doc - if you have a cronic condition no one else can help, she is the one to see!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2008

Dr. Joyce M. Duquette's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1998)

AARP