Ratings for Dr. Sandeep Nagpal

Reliably behind every time, often has the wrong file when I see him, and provides little to no concern for things that aren't already a problem.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Nagpal has been my family doctor for over 13 years (since I left my paediatrician). He and Pat do tremendous work together, and he is a fantastic resource. I've moved away from Barrhaven, but continue to keep him because of his knowledge and support!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Been with Dr Nagpal for more than 15 years. He and Pat are truly excellent. Both are very patient, kind, helpful and knowledgeable. Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr Nagpal and Pat are both amazing. Very busy people who get it ................... Our family has been going here for years. Thank you for being amazing Newton-Payne family

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

One of the worst doctor I have ever encountered. Doesn't have what it takes to be a doctor unless my definition of doctor (one who specializes in health/medicine to treat/prevent/diagnose illness through all possible measures) is too much to ask from him.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Doctor Nagpal has been my doctor since the previous doctor left.. So the majority of my life. I see a lot of people commenting that he doesnt read your file before going in, which i dont agree with.. He asks why you're there instead of assuming he knows why. Pat is a very friendly lady, shes also very busy. Shes always been friendly and professional and quick to return calls. Dr. Nagpal has provided excellent care to me and my son and is always attentive to our needs. He always informs me of test results and what they mean. His calm demeanour helps me feel relaxed when discussing serious issues and I never feel judged. He offers meds from his office to save patients money for people like me with no insurance it's a lifesaver. Without his kindness theres no way I could afford my $200 a month puffer. Overall dr. Nagpal is a great GP and has always looked to appropriately treat my illness or refers me to someone who can.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr Nagpal has been seeing my elderly father and always treated him with patience and respect. He is welcoming to my brother and I when we bring my father to appointments. We are very grateful for Dr Nagpal's care. Pat is not showy but is very kind and responsive to our needs.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Nagpal is an Amazing doctor, very caring and attentive.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Doctor Napal is an excellant Doctor. He is Compasionate, caring. knowledgeable, friendly; end of story. His assistant Pat is equally as nice. She is often very busy, but always returns our phone calls and has been very accomodating to my family.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr Nagpal is an excellent, caring doctor. My family has been going to him for years

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014