Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Hynes

I'm left with more pain and complications after ACDF surgery. Stay far away from this man. I always feel sick to my stomach when I drive by watching patients who are unaware walking into his factory.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I hate this man. Ruined my life. He should be banned from practice.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

**MUST READ** Medical Malpractice Closed Claims Report on Dr Richard A Hynes Below is a link to a Medical Malpractice Closed Claims Report on Dr Richard A Hynes: http://medicalmalpracticecases.info/by-doctor/dr-richard-a-hynes/ME62236

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

I am convinced the praising reviews of this cut happy surgeon are written by his employees and/or himself. Stay far away from this man and his ill ran facility.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Dr. Heinz is a very good doctor he's been wonderful to me and so is his staff has been very sweet and nice I would recommend him to family and friends

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Joke of an office. Unable to schedule, call back, or even authorize surgery

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

They are so bad they make the VA look good. Average wait is over an hour and a half. Impossible to call. Impossible to schedule. Two months wait for an appointment.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

AVOID THIS DOCTOR, FACILITY AND IT'S STAFF. I am a former patient of Dr Hynes who has performed 2 ACDF surgeries on me. I am left with more problematic and extremely painful symptoms than I had prior to surgery. Before my first operation he said I would recover 100%. Stupid of me to let him go back in and perform a second surgery after his mistake. I am looking into legal action against Hynes. I'm sure I am not the first to pursue a lawsuit against this doctor. His staff is completely useless and unorganized. Good luck getting any phone calls returned. I once waited 3 weeks for them to call and schedule me for a simple EMG test. I finally called them and they told me that they never received an order form from Dr Hynes. After telling them numerous times that I am no longer a patient, I kept getting calls from their staff reminding me of my upcoming appointments. I heard more from this place after canceling my appointments then I did during the time I was an actual patient. STAY AWAY.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

The B.A.C.K. Center which is headed up by Dr, Hynes is the most self serving, intellectually dishonest medical practice I have encountered in sixty-three years. Dr. Hynes was dismissed for cause from a local hospital some years ago. My experiences at the business he now heads leaves me with multiple experiences of staff dishonesty, selective ignorance and dereliction. Avoid this facility at all cost. Ronal in Melbourne

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I agree with the rating below. I went to Deuk Spine to see Dr. Deukmedjian and words cannot express how grateful I am. I had surgery and was home the same day! The staff is great and they worked with my insurance - CIGNA to get my surgery covered. Dr. Deuk gave me my life back and if you are experiencing back or neck pain call Deuk Spine. -Gina in Sebastian, FL

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr. Richard A. Hynes's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1983)