Dr. Andrew C. Shatz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrew C. Shatz

Awesome staff and experience. Highly recommend using them!!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2018

Very professional and caring. Never rushes you and is willing to answer all of your questions. His staff is the best I have had the pleasure to experience.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Great experience with entire staff, excellent care and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Truly an amazing experience. Dr. Schatz' enthusiasm permeates throughout his entire staff. I can now read without glasses for the first time in 60 years. I would not hesitate to recommend this procedure to anyone . Five stars are not enough! Barbara P.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

After wearing glasses for more than 40 years due to a major astigmatism in both eyes I am glasses-free except for reading thanks to Dr. Shatz. My astigmatism is gone. I am so grateful to Dr. Shatz, Dr. Jill Marrotte, and the anesthesiologist who gave me the happy juice and everyone at Sight Trust for the excellent care that I was given. Dr. Shatz is incredible. I never in my wildest dreams thought my astigmatism would be gone. I can't say enough about Sight Trust Eye Institute, Dr. Shatz, Dr. Jill Marrotte and his excellent staff. I have been telling all of my friends this is the only place to have eye surgery and I would only recommend Dr. Shatz 100%. Thank you again for taking such good care of me.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

After 51 years of wearing glasses and contacts, I am forever grateful to Dr. Shatz and his incredible staff! My 20/60 vision has been transformed to a glass-less, non-contact 20/20. Thank you, Dr. Shatz, Dr. Marrotte and everyone at Sight Trust for taking such great care of my gift of sight!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

After procedure I was left with blinders in corner of eyes and floaters so bad I feel as though I'm looking through a Forrest. Last attempt to correct I was told to go see retnal doctor. Wasn't told prior to procedure that I would end up with floaters and blinders

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I can't imagine a better place to have cataract surgery than at SightTrust Eye Institute in Sunrise, FL with Dr. Andrew Shatz. Dr. Shatz and his staff are the best. I now have 20/20 vision without glasses or contacts which I needed for 60 years.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

After much research and reference checking, Sight Trust appeared to be the best option and in hindsight I made the best choice. No hesitation in recommending a very professional organization.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

I am awe of the 20/15 results for my two (2) eye s at one (1) time procedure. It was the only way to see Dr. A. Shatz's results. Just do it & you'll be very satisfied you had the surgery done. I donated my 5 reading & 3 distance glasses to an organization.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr. Andrew C. Shatz's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med