Ratings for Dr. Randy T. Warner

Dr. Warner is great doctor. I'm not sure what these other reviews. He is very punctual and at least he doesn't have patients waiting for hours like another doctor up the street. He is straight and to the point and I have never had him be impolite to me or hear him say anything. He is known to be one of the best doctors around in knowing how to prescribe meds and my therapist referred me to him for that reason. If anything, my visits are enjoyable as he does have a great sense of humor and he seems to enjoy what his work. I feel 100 percent better and back to my old self since seeing Dr. Warner and i'm very very happy that he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Prescribed medicine after 5 minutes of talking to me. Took me 2 hours to talk to my him, because he was running late though.... Unprofessional staff, he just did what he had to and was done.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Warner is a very straight up doc. He does not sugar coat anything, but I can honestly say that he saved my life.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Horrible! Dr. Warner is not only unprofessional and a poor psychiatrist (he does not listen and fails to ask appropriate questions about controlled substances), he is rude, condescending and pompous. I will not return and do not advise anyone else to either! For some reason his reviews were much better 2 years ago when I first started with him.

Submitted January 27, 2014

Felt like going to see him was a complete waste of time and money. The first visit was ok, he made me feel pretty comfortable but my two visits after that were just a WASTE and actually did more harm than good. He took me off a medication that was working great for me, put me on something else that did NOT work and I ended up having a seizure b/c of it. I will NOT be going back and I would never recommend him to anyone...unless maybe it was someone I hated!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

If you just need a prescriber...he's for you.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Dr. Randy T. Warner's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Villa Rica, GA