Ratings for Dr. Stephen Green

Dr.Green is the BEST Dr. I have ever had. He's prompt...seems fast but has an uncanny ability to pinpoint my issues..does stiching in his office (my eyebrow & finger)no scar....don't b.s. him..he does care. I've been his patient for 20yrs.when he retired. I hooked up with a new doctor but no one is as good & excellent as Dr.S.Green..I miss him terribly !!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I am so sad that this great doctor has retired. I had been a patient of Dr. Green's for over 37 years starting out with him when he had his private practice. I hope I will find a suitable replacement who will take care and reassure me as he did. Dr. Green was one who would take the time to listen and advise (you knew you were ok when he told you he wasn't impressed!), accepts calls, returns calls and would fit you in in an emergency or last minute... even talk to the pharmacist and so much more. He had not tolerance for those who would want to milk the system or their situation and you'd hear his impatience while sitting in the waiting room. Happy Retirement Dr. Green! Enjoy Golfing :)

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Great Doctor! However he has retired from his practice as a Family Doctor as of Dec 19,2014. There are new Doctor(s) there taking on his former patients.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr Green is a great doctor. He has been my doctor for over 15 years. He is a very very caring man. Sometimes patients can be rude etc and he does lose patience... And rightfully so. He tries his best to see everybody as fast as he can. He is honest... Takes his time.. Especially with physical's.. He sits and listens.. Discusses all concerns. He was great with me.. Finding my problem.. Sent me for testing right away. He does return phone calls everytime.. Calls pharmacy for you too. He even squeezes me in.. When he is full. How many doctors actually tale their time to call for you? Very rare. He does referrals sick notes without problems. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

very competent and respected doctor

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Very dood doctor and will arrange specialists. His number is 416-741-4545 at Kipling Clinic. I hear he will return to work Jan 2012.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr Green works very hard and provides excellent service to all his patients. I trust him with my family's healthcare needs. He takes very good care of his patients and quickly refers you to a specialist if necessary. If you have any concerns, he is easily approachable in person and quickly returns phone calls. Truly a good and caring doctor!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

DR.Green is a fast caring doctor he knows what is wrong with you and gets you the best help you will need.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

An excellent and very knowledgeable doctor. Outstanding judgment. Only lack of patience I've seen is for people who act like idiots.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010