Ratings for Dr. Robin Boushey

Wonderful man, Incredible surgeon! Fantastic staff! I had been having ongoing health problems for quite some time, but Dr Boushey was able to diagnose my problem and skilfully perform a major surgery from which I have made a complete recovery. Thank you so much Dr Boushey!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

Amazing! the best of the best in his field. I had a procedure done which was minimally evasive and I was up and around in no time. He has a great bedside manner and a great sense of humour to boot.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2018

Very impressed with the efficiency and the professionalism of Dr. Boushey, his anesthesist and his staff. I was quite apprehensive, having had a horribly painful colonoscopy 6 years ago with Dr. Abunassar (fortunately his office closed) without any anesthesia offered. I was surprised to see how great people looked and walked leaving the office after their procedure. I can't recommend enough the Ottawa Gastrointestinal Institute. The procedure was painless and I will not worry when I go back in 3 years.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

The best doctor out there for this speciality. Amazing bedside manner and takes the time with his patients.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I found Dr. Boushey & staff to be wonderful. A little too long a wait in the waiting room (had to listen to a creepy man discuss very loudly, whatever came into his head). I was feeling quite apprehensive, but after meeting the anesthetist and Dr. Boushey, I quickly calmed down.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Have had four colonoscopies with Dr Boushey. Excellent, personable doctor. The whole process was professional and patient friendly.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

When I was told that I had cancer "stage 3" I was very concerned and stressed... So, when I was told that my surgeon would be Dr Robin Boushey I researched him on Internet... What I found gave me confidence and hope... Not only he was one of 3 ColoRectal surgeons in Ottawa but he was the "teacher" for the 2 others. Then I met Dr Boushey,,, His honest, comforting and thoughtful way to explain what I was facing and how he was going to proceed reenforced my confidence. I trusted him entirely! The surgery was a total success and I will be considered "survivor" in November 2017. I strongly believe that Dr Boushey "save my life"!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Excellent doctor. The staff is great too but I still gave poor rating since the receptionist is rude and unpleasant to talk to,

Submitted May 5, 2017

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Bousey at the initial consultation. He established a high comfort level right from the beginning. He was very thorough in his explanations and in offering options. I am so fortunate to have Dr. Bousey taking expert care of me.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Boushey is an exceptionally kind and thoughtful physician who has a tremendous ability to put his patients at ease. Dr. Boushey and his team were thoroughly professional and at the same time made me feel relaxed and comfortable. Dr. Boushey answered all of my questions. His explanations were very thorough and clear. He was also very reassuring. If having a colonoscopy is something that you are putting off because it's invasive and embarrassing, I would urge you to see Dr. Boushey. Your health should not be compromised. I recommend Dr. Boushey without hesitation and believe that you will receive excellent care with him.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017