Ratings for Dr. Robin Boushey

When I was told that I had cancer "stage 3" I was very concerned and stressed... So, when I was told that my surgeon would be Dr Robin Boushey I researched him on Internet... What I found gave me confidence and hope... Not only he was one of 3 ColoRectal surgeons in Ottawa but he was the "teacher" for the 2 others. Then I met Dr Boushey,,, His honest, comforting and thoughtful way to explain what I was facing and how he was going to proceed reenforced my confidence. I trusted him entirely! The surgery was a total success and I will be considered "survivor" in November 2017. I strongly believe that Dr Boushey "save my life"!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Excellent doctor. The staff is great too but I still gave poor rating since the receptionist is rude and unpleasant to talk to,

Submitted May 5, 2017

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Bousey at the initial consultation. He established a high comfort level right from the beginning. He was very thorough in his explanations and in offering options. I am so fortunate to have Dr. Bousey taking expert care of me.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Boushey is an exceptionally kind and thoughtful physician who has a tremendous ability to put his patients at ease. Dr. Boushey and his team were thoroughly professional and at the same time made me feel relaxed and comfortable. Dr. Boushey answered all of my questions. His explanations were very thorough and clear. He was also very reassuring. If having a colonoscopy is something that you are putting off because it's invasive and embarrassing, I would urge you to see Dr. Boushey. Your health should not be compromised. I recommend Dr. Boushey without hesitation and believe that you will receive excellent care with him.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Boushey and staff are the best of the best. I have struggled with colorectal issues for 3 years and have a family history of colon cancer, and with Dr Boushey I feel like I have the best possible ally against this on my side. He understands the gravity of the issues he treats, is up on the absolute latest in treatment options, was willing to answer my questions and make recommendations based on my concerns, and seemed genuinely interested in helping me put my life back together. I would let no other doctor treat my colorectal issues. I know it's cliche to say so but Dr. Boushey changed my life and I know I'm not the only one.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Doctor Boushey is an amazing Person and after having so many bad experiences with Health Professionals over the years it is awesome to have one Doctor on your Team that you can trust 110%. If you have any complications after Treatment the Staff both at the Hospital and Elmvale Acres are usually back in touch the same day. I have to deduct points for Punctuality because he's usually running about 30 minutes late but that's because of simply how many people he's chosen to help that day. He's also one of the most Knowledgeable ColoRectal Surgeons in Eastern Ontario. There are 3 Main ColoRectal Surgeons in Ottawa, Doctor Boushey and two others who he's Trained.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Excellent and very knoawlodgeable and professional

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

There is not enough high ratings for Dr. Robin Boushey and his staff. After a bad experience 15 years ago having a colonoscopy and the doctor, I never thought I would do this procedure again. Dr. Robin Boushey and his staff are fabulous, the clinic at Elmvale Acres is beautiful and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Boushey or go for another colonscopy. I never felt a thing of pain, discomfort or anything. My appointment was for 12:30 and I was home and eating soup at 2:30 feeling great. Dr. Boushey and his staff are professional, caring and kind.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr Boushey's new clinic is a welcome addition to the Ottawa health scene.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. Boushey is a magician. After a failed surgery in the ER to fix an abscess, Dr. Boushey performed two surgeries to repair the abscess and fistula which formed after the first surgery. The difference between the two in terms of healing/recovery was night and day. Dr. Boushey is truly an amazing surgeon. I am lucky to have had him provide me with care.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016