Ratings for Dr. John E. Moore

Moore was an hour late for an early morning consultation with my wife (I accompanied her). We were about to leave when he finally arrived. He offered no apology or explanation; no one from his staff advised us that he would be delayed. I said "a little late, aren't we?" when he walked into the office. He responded by telling my wife that he will not see her because he doesn't deal with "antagonistic" family members. My wife started to cry. I told him that we showed respect for his time by being punctual and I would expect the same of him. He responded (and I quote directly): "I'm sure you're a very important guy, but I don't deal with antagonistic family members and I won't do the procedure." He referred my wife to his partner. A few days later, we receive a letter from Moore explaining why he was late and his view of my wife's condition, with the reiteration that he doesn't deal with "antagonistic" family members. Arrogant and unprofessional doctor; there are better choices in Atlanta.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Amazing doctor and staff. Would 110% recommend!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Dr. John E. Moore's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=471024'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.4

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "John" to "John E."

April 8, 2012