Ratings for Dr. Daniel Lord

I can't give enough praise for Dr. Lord and his staff. I had a colonoscopy and everthing went as expected. He was prompt, fast, informative and I feel great.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

My insurance company provided a no cost to me routine colonoscopy as long as it wasn't required due to a prior condition. Dr. Lord assured me that he would submit a diagnosis of routine, but instead coded his diagnosis (probably a common diagnosis) as due to bleeding - an outright false submission. As a result, my insurance company applied a deductible and co-insurance charge when calculating the doctors payment. The doctor refused to correct the diagnosis or meet with me to discuss the issue. When I told him I wasn't going to pay because of his error, he turned the balance over to a collection agent. I reported the doctor to the Georgia Composite State Board of Medical Examiners, who accepted my complaint for investigation.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

Dr. Daniel Lord's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Duluth, GA