Ratings for Dr. Franklin Warsh

Wish I knew where is was. This is the best doctor I have ever had. Listened to me, have a lot of respect for him. Was my family doctor. But can't find him now 😢

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr Warsh is an exceptional physician. I highly recommend him. No waiting. He is extremely knowledgeable, caring and considerate. Dr Warsh makes me like I matter.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

We were sorry to learn that he has closed his practice as of March 28,2011. He will be missed.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

Dr.Warsh is a very good Doctor. I brag to my family and friends about my Doc. Never have to wait long to see him. He even called me to ask who I want for my O/B. He is not pushy or rude like I've heard of my friends Dr.'s Keep up the good work Dr.Warsh and God Bless you and your Family.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

While having a routine breast exam... I stated that it hurt. His response...- if it doesn't hurt it's only a grope. Never went back. changed Doctors

flag | Submitted December 19, 2010

I find Dr. Warsh very helpful and not afraid to refer when necessary. I feel lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

Dr. Warsh is a fantastic doctor who is caring, relaxed, & quick to get additional support (through referral) when needed. He does not get over excited about little things, which I appreciate. Unfortunately, the office staff, though pleasant - do not seem organized. Anytime I call, I am on hold at least 15 minutes. When I book appointments, even for an infant, the earliest I can get in is a week later. Appointments are frequently cancelled. Once I checked on a referral for my husband, and was told that they only had one referral for the family they were waiting to confirm. I asked who the referral was to, and it turned out to be from a year and a half earlier. We had already been referred on by another specialist, but the staff at Dr. Warsh's clinic were still waiting to hear back!?! It is VERY disheartening to have such a wonderful Doctor, and not be able to enjoy his practice because of the staff at the desk. They can (and should) do better.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Reading the other reviews, I would have to agree with some of the negatives. I was supposed to be given a referral to a specialist a couple months ago, and never heard back from him. I can understand why people might describe him as rushed, but I think he is just to the point. I think he has good "bedside manner." Generally, I am happy with the care I have received.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Dr. Warsh is my docotro and he is AWESOME. I have no complaints.He is always very helful and listens. I can see if a patient doesn't listen to the advice given to them by a doctor why the doctor and patient would have problems.I listen to my doctor and it all works out. I have no complaints about Dr. Warsh he is AWESOME :D

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Dr Warsh, while on time is often forgetful. Referrals in most cases made either months later or not at all. Concerned over reproductive health and possible pregnancy while on birth control pill, he wouldn't order a simple blood pregnancy, or even a urine pregnancy test, but sent instead for other bloodwork. It always feels like I am rushing him. Have had other issues with him, but I will not be going back after this. I would rather take my chances at a walkin clinic, or urgent care centre then with this Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009