Ratings for Dr. Tatyana Gorokhov

just no good. not a good doctor and staff are even worse. getting angry, hanging up the phone, instead of just taking 5 minutes to figure out the situation. INCOMPETENT!!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

She got angry with me because she can't figure out why I'm overweight (not huge, just overweight). Neither can I, hence my visit. She blatantly told me to not see her again until I lost weight and stormed out. Good visit up until that point. Really disappointed in a potentially good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

She is the nicest and one of the best doctors I had.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I had an issue which required a urine test. I was a patient of Dr. Gorokhov's husband. He was out to the office for a week. I was referred to his wife. Initially, I left thinking this was a great experience. WRONG!!! I was told that my results would take 48 hours and if I didn't hear anything everything was okay. I was told that if I still experienced the problem after 48 hours to call back. I called my results were not in. Fast forward to a week later. My result FINALLY came back! I was told that my the dr.did not have time to look at my results. Of course,it's now a week later and I'm still waiting on my results...So I called my PRIMARY Care Dr. to see if they could get the results..I was told that they could mail them to me or fax them to another dr. I am confused what's the purpose of your primary care doctor? Shouldn't my primary care dr make sure I was aware of the test results? Shouldn't my primary care dr be just that my primary care dr.SMH it's so hard to find good dr.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

The best Dr. I ever had.She will take time to talk to you. I am use to have Dr. Just gave you 5 min. of your time, prescribe medication and that's it. Not with her.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

Excellent service on first visit. Everything I needed and superb diagnosis. Will be using her for all medical needs in the future. Comprehensive, attentive, and caring.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

It's easy to make an appointment. A lot of attention. Great service!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Dr. Tatyana Gorokhov's Credentials

• Moscow Med Stomatologic Inst, Moscow, Russia (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Tucker, GA