Ratings for Dr. Michael Anthony Maruncic

I had him for both of my babies, first one he had scheduled surgeries so he didn’t deliver my oldest, at 38 weeks 6 days he delivered my youngest due to her being breeched. I loved his concerns and bedside manners would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

LOVE THIS MAN!!! MAKES ME FEEL SO COMFORTABLE AND HE IS SOO KIND

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Went for my 6 week follow up appointment with Dr Maruncic following the sudden preterm labour and loss of our daughter at 22 weeks into my pregnancy. When Dr. Maruncic walked into the room his first statement was "we are getting closer! Hows baby doing? Moving around alot and feeling lots of kicks?" I then was left the job of explaining to him i had gone into labour 6 weeks earlier and our daughter passed away shortly after birth!! I was appalled!! Even though he was not present at the delivery i feel it was his responsibilty as my doctor to at least read my chart before coming into the room. If he had it would had saved me the very uncomfortable explanation after being through such a devestating ordeal I have dealt with him before with my other pregnancy and always thought he was great but after that experience i vowed to never see him again and I am going to a new OB for this pregnancy. I feel if he could over look such an important detail by not even reading my chart then what other important things could he miss with this pregnancy? Very very disappointing and insensitive experience with this man!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Great man My wife and I couldn't have had a better physician thru her pregnancy and the long 2 weeks in hospital after birth

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Amazing man! Very caring and compassionate! Very knowledgeable, I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

super lazy. He "diagnosed" me with PCOS based on the fact that I'm overweight. When I had a terrible reaction to the pill he prescribed me, ER suggested I speak with him again. In that appointment he said I wasn't giving the pill a "fair chance". And he also said if the pill was "good enough for my daughter, it's good enough for you ". Long story short, after a couple blood transfusions, a referral to a much more competent dr, actual diagnostic testing I was diagnosed with a much different condition and am scheduled for a hysterectomy. Had I not gone back to the ER after my last appointment with him, I may have bled out and could've had a much more serious issue. He's lazy, and should not be advising anyone the way he advised me.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Fantastic! I've used him twice. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr Maruncic was my OB during pregnancy and I was lucky that he was on-call when I was in labour and that he delivered my son. I had to be induced and there were some complications post-delivery but Dr Maruncic stayed calm as he attended to me and resolved my medical issues very quickly. Excellent bedside manner, very pleasant, attentive to the needs of his patients. I hope he is able to deliver all of my babies, highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I had a vaginal hysterectomy 4 weeks ago, just had my follow up appointment. I am so glad I was referred to him. Everything from the initial meeting to today was great. He came highly recommended, I ran into couple other people in the medical field who spoke very well of him. I am all good to go!!!!! I would indeed tell anyone out there for whatever it is you need done, if you need a specialist, he is the person to do it.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Had the best birthing experience with him. Would go back to him if I have more. Great bedside manner and very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016