Ratings for Dr. Michael Anthony Maruncic

I had a vaginal hysterectomy 4 weeks ago, just had my follow up appointment. I am so glad I was referred to him. Everything from the initial meeting to today was great. He came highly recommended, I ran into couple other people in the medical field who spoke very well of him. I am all good to go!!!!! I would indeed tell anyone out there for whatever it is you need done, if you need a specialist, he is the person to do it.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Had the best birthing experience with him. Would go back to him if I have more. Great bedside manner and very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Outstanding doctor! He is so calm, knowledgeable, and understanding.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Went for my appointment today Dr. Maruncic was absolutely amazing, made me feel at ease ,his bedside manner was A+++ You made an otherwise frightening procedure very easy for me,thank you for making my day!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Maruncic is absolutely wonderful. He delivered my daughter several years ago, and in May of this year performed two surgeries on me. He is a very caring doctor, who has an excellent bed side manner, and takes the time to answer all your questions, and address your concerns. I highly recommend him. His staff are excellent as well.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Had a great experience.. Dr.M is an amazing doctor definitely redommended to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Decent , staff is rude, waited over an hour for my surgery . Seems like he lacks a but of knowledge in his field

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Dr. Maruncic delivered both my boys, he was absolutely wonderful, from start to finish. i had to be induced with my first, and he was great, his bedside manner is wonderful, you cannot wish for a better dr. turns out my son had the cord around his neck, maruncic stayed calm, and kept me calm, he took care of my high blood pressure. I still see him for my checkups, in fact i look forward to my checkups with him, he is an amazing man, he truly loves children too :) the world needs more dr. maruncics. xo

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Amazing used him twice highly recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Amazing doctor. He's so kind and gentle. I would recommend him to every woman.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015