Ratings for Dr. Michael Anthony Maruncic

Although he didn’t end up delivering either of my children, he was an excellent doctor at my prenatal appointments. And he made sure check on me and the babies after delivery. Very kind and seems genuinely happy to see you.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Amazing man. I called him Dr. Batman because he came in to see my wife and saved her from any instruments, vaccum or c-section. Thanks, doc!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Amazing doctor. Bed side manor is second to none. Very intelligent and caring individual!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Absolutely amazing doctor! He delivered 3 out of my 4 children and I would not have wanted to have it any other way! Great bed side manner which many doctors are lacking in these days!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Was a nurse in labour and delivery and know him to be excellent

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

I had him for both of my babies, first one he had scheduled surgeries so he didn’t deliver my oldest, at 38 weeks 6 days he delivered my youngest due to her being breeched. I loved his concerns and bedside manners would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

LOVE THIS MAN!!! MAKES ME FEEL SO COMFORTABLE AND HE IS SOO KIND

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Went for my 6 week follow up appointment with Dr Maruncic following the sudden preterm labour and loss of our daughter at 22 weeks into my pregnancy. When Dr. Maruncic walked into the room his first statement was "we are getting closer! Hows baby doing? Moving around alot and feeling lots of kicks?" I then was left the job of explaining to him i had gone into labour 6 weeks earlier and our daughter passed away shortly after birth!! I was appalled!! Even though he was not present at the delivery i feel it was his responsibilty as my doctor to at least read my chart before coming into the room. If he had it would had saved me the very uncomfortable explanation after being through such a devestating ordeal I have dealt with him before with my other pregnancy and always thought he was great but after that experience i vowed to never see him again and I am going to a new OB for this pregnancy. I feel if he could over look such an important detail by not even reading my chart then what other important things could he miss with this pregnancy? Very very disappointing and insensitive experience with this man!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Great man My wife and I couldn't have had a better physician thru her pregnancy and the long 2 weeks in hospital after birth

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Amazing man! Very caring and compassionate! Very knowledgeable, I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017