Ratings for Dr. Michael Anthony Maruncic

Outstanding doctor! He is so calm, knowledgeable, and understanding.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Went for my appointment today Dr. Maruncic was absolutely amazing, made me feel at ease ,his bedside manner was A+++ You made an otherwise frightening procedure very easy for me,thank you for making my day!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Maruncic is absolutely wonderful. He delivered my daughter several years ago, and in May of this year performed two surgeries on me. He is a very caring doctor, who has an excellent bed side manner, and takes the time to answer all your questions, and address your concerns. I highly recommend him. His staff are excellent as well.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Had a great experience.. Dr.M is an amazing doctor definitely redommended to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Decent , staff is rude, waited over an hour for my surgery . Seems like he lacks a but of knowledge in his field

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Dr. Maruncic delivered both my boys, he was absolutely wonderful, from start to finish. i had to be induced with my first, and he was great, his bedside manner is wonderful, you cannot wish for a better dr. turns out my son had the cord around his neck, maruncic stayed calm, and kept me calm, he took care of my high blood pressure. I still see him for my checkups, in fact i look forward to my checkups with him, he is an amazing man, he truly loves children too :) the world needs more dr. maruncics. xo

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Amazing used him twice highly recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Amazing doctor. He's so kind and gentle. I would recommend him to every woman.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Had an endometrial ablation performed yesterday. Dr. was great, so was his medical team. Procedure started a bit later than anticipated but that is to be expected when you an appointment near the end of the surgical day. Unexpected things can happen at any time so there is not need to blame the doctor for a late start.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Have been a patient of Dr. Maruncic's for over 15 years. He has been helpful with everything in regards to my endo. He has preformed 5 of my laparoscopies. I trust him and his knowledge. Always friendly, knowledgeable and always makes suggestions to issues and asks what I would like to do. Very caring doctor. Thankful he's my OBGYN. Keep up the good work Dr. M!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015