Dr. Michael Anthony Maruncic

5 1 4.5

You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael Anthony Maruncic

Dr. Michael Anthony Maruncic's Ratings

Had Dr Maruncic for both pregnancies and loved him. Super friendly and knowledgable...made me feel comfortable and couldn't ask for a better doctor. Recommend him 100%

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2890892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2015

Great doctor! Had him for both my daughters and couldn't ask for a better doctor. very friendly and patient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2856911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Maruncic is a phenomenal ob/gyn. Couldn't have asked for a better doctor. I would recommend him to every female. Wonderful man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Maruncic has been my OB with all 3 of my children. I absolutely love him. He is an amazing caring and gentle dr. I seriously couldn't imagine having another OB. I don't think anyone else would or could compare to him. If I ever have more babies or need a gynecologist he will be my go to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr Maruncic did all 3 of my csections and he was amazing, I wouldn't have trusted anyone else, he made me feel so calm and reassured me that everything would be ok, and it was! I would 100% recommend him to my friends/family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2771835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Love this Dr... amazing. delivered my both my kids c section and D&C

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

The nurses that take your blood pressure have serious attitude and are very rude, abrupt and bitchy. I love Dr.Maruncic, but he needs to revamp the nursing situation STAT!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I had Dr. Maruncic as my OB for my first pregnancy, I enjoyed it throughout my pregnancy until the very end, I went in complaining of feeling sick and not myself, vomiting every day for a few days when I was 39 weeks pregnant. He brushed it off and told me it was my body preparing for labour and that he expected I would deliver before my next appointment, I did not and then went in at 40 weeks and 5 days pregnant still complaining of horrible symptoms, he said we would schedule an induction date that day, but when I came in he then said that I had protein in my urine and high blood pressure for the 2 weeks before, which I wasn't told about until just that moment. These symptoms should have been taken more seriously as I ended up being induced and delivering that day (by a different OB), and I had developed HELLP syndrome, a very serious condition that very well could have killed me. Thankfully both my daughter and I are healthy today, but I was a naïve first time mom who trusted the judgment of the doctor when I should have been taken more seriously. He came to check on my the next day and said "wow, you lost a lot of blood" and that was pretty much it. Then I never saw him again after that, his resident performed my 6 week checkup which was also a nightmare. I was never informed of how serious everything was the entire time I was in labour or even afterwards. I knew things had gone wrong during labour, but nobody mentioned HELLP to me until my family doctor told me when he read through records once I told him I was pregnant again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Horrible staff. horrible wait times. staff isn't helpful at all.. WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Best Dr in London!! My OB was Crumley but she was not there for my delivery, I had Dr Macuncic and I'm glad. I had problems where my daughters heart rate was dropping and being a first time mom that is very scary. One lady, not sure who told me to stop pushing and lay on my side. Dr Maruncic came in and within 5 mins my daughter was born.

If I have a 2nd child I would request him, he is amazing and that is why they call him "Magic Hands"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685845].votes_count ]]