Ratings for Dr. Michael Anthony Maruncic

Dr. Maruncic delivered both my boys, he was absolutely wonderful, from start to finish. i had to be induced with my first, and he was great, his bedside manner is wonderful, you cannot wish for a better dr. turns out my son had the cord around his neck, maruncic stayed calm, and kept me calm, he took care of my high blood pressure. I still see him for my checkups, in fact i look forward to my checkups with him, he is an amazing man, he truly loves children too :) the world needs more dr. maruncics. xo

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Amazing used him twice highly recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Amazing doctor. He's so kind and gentle. I would recommend him to every woman.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Had an endometrial ablation performed yesterday. Dr. was great, so was his medical team. Procedure started a bit later than anticipated but that is to be expected when you an appointment near the end of the surgical day. Unexpected things can happen at any time so there is not need to blame the doctor for a late start.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Have been a patient of Dr. Maruncic's for over 15 years. He has been helpful with everything in regards to my endo. He has preformed 5 of my laparoscopies. I trust him and his knowledge. Always friendly, knowledgeable and always makes suggestions to issues and asks what I would like to do. Very caring doctor. Thankful he's my OBGYN. Keep up the good work Dr. M!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Dr.Maruncic is great but my god his staff are all SO BITCHY! All the nurses and secretaries treat me like I'm a piece of poo and stupid. Probably won't use him again just because of this reason. Ugh!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Had Dr Maruncic for both pregnancies and loved him. Super friendly and knowledgable...made me feel comfortable and couldn't ask for a better doctor. Recommend him 100%

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Dr. Michael Anthony Maruncic's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Maruncic delivered both my boys, he was absolutely wonderful, from start to finish. i had to be induced with my first, and he was great, his bedside manner..."

April 1, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Amazing used him twice highly recommend this doctor"

December 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor. He's so kind and gentle. I would recommend him to every woman. "

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had an endometrial ablation performed yesterday. Dr. was great, so was his medical team. Procedure started a bit later than anticipated but that is to be expect..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Have been a patient of Dr. Maruncic's for over 15 years. He has been helpful with everything in regards to my endo. He has preformed 5 of my laparoscopies. I t..."

October 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Its been 22 years since He delivered my daughter and everyone was amazing! Had complications and staff and Dr walked me thru everything I highly recommend him!"

October 10, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Maruncic is great but my god his staff are all SO BITCHY! All the nurses and secretaries treat me like I'm a piece of poo and stupid. Probably won't use him ..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had Dr Maruncic for both pregnancies and loved him. Super friendly and knowledgable...made me feel comfortable and couldn't ask for a better doctor. Recommend h..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor! Had him for both my daughters and couldn't ask for a better doctor. very friendly and patient"

July 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Maruncic is a phenomenal ob/gyn. Couldn't have asked for a better doctor. I would recommend him to every female. Wonderful man."

May 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Maruncic has been my OB with all 3 of my children. I absolutely love him. He is an amazing caring and gentle dr. I seriously couldn't imagine having another OB..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Maruncic did all 3 of my csections and he was amazing, I wouldn't have trusted anyone else, he made me feel so calm and reassured me that everything would be..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Love this Dr... amazing. delivered my both my kids c section and D&C"

March 1, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "The nurses that take your blood pressure have serious attitude and are very rude, abrupt and bitchy. I love Dr.Maruncic, but he needs to revamp the nursing sit..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I had Dr. Maruncic as my OB for my first pregnancy, I enjoyed it throughout my pregnancy until the very end, I went in complaining of feeling sick and not mysel..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible staff. horrible wait times. staff isn't helpful at all.. WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK!"

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Dr in London!! My OB was Crumley but she was not there for my delivery, I had Dr Macuncic and I'm glad. I had problems where my daughters heart rate was dr..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Had severe internal bleeding following a laparoscopic hysterectomy by Dr. Marunic. Had it not been for the skill of another doctor who performed emergency surge..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "God bless this Doctor...He delivered my twins 26 years ago by C-Section and he did my hysterectomy 2 years ago and it was like I hadn't done anything at all. I..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely adore this man. He has delivered both my children via c section. I couldn't have had a better experience!"

September 12, 2014