Ratings for Dr. Michael Anthony Maruncic

Amazing man! Very caring and compassionate! Very knowledgeable, I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

super lazy. He "diagnosed" me with PCOS based on the fact that I'm overweight. When I had a terrible reaction to the pill he prescribed me, ER suggested I speak with him again. In that appointment he said I wasn't giving the pill a "fair chance". And he also said if the pill was "good enough for my daughter, it's good enough for you ". Long story short, after a couple blood transfusions, a referral to a much more competent dr, actual diagnostic testing I was diagnosed with a much different condition and am scheduled for a hysterectomy. Had I not gone back to the ER after my last appointment with him, I may have bled out and could've had a much more serious issue. He's lazy, and should not be advising anyone the way he advised me.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Fantastic! I've used him twice. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr Maruncic was my OB during pregnancy and I was lucky that he was on-call when I was in labour and that he delivered my son. I had to be induced and there were some complications post-delivery but Dr Maruncic stayed calm as he attended to me and resolved my medical issues very quickly. Excellent bedside manner, very pleasant, attentive to the needs of his patients. I hope he is able to deliver all of my babies, highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I had a vaginal hysterectomy 4 weeks ago, just had my follow up appointment. I am so glad I was referred to him. Everything from the initial meeting to today was great. He came highly recommended, I ran into couple other people in the medical field who spoke very well of him. I am all good to go!!!!! I would indeed tell anyone out there for whatever it is you need done, if you need a specialist, he is the person to do it.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Had the best birthing experience with him. Would go back to him if I have more. Great bedside manner and very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Outstanding doctor! He is so calm, knowledgeable, and understanding.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Went for my appointment today Dr. Maruncic was absolutely amazing, made me feel at ease ,his bedside manner was A+++ You made an otherwise frightening procedure very easy for me,thank you for making my day!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Maruncic is absolutely wonderful. He delivered my daughter several years ago, and in May of this year performed two surgeries on me. He is a very caring doctor, who has an excellent bed side manner, and takes the time to answer all your questions, and address your concerns. I highly recommend him. His staff are excellent as well.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Had a great experience.. Dr.M is an amazing doctor definitely redommended to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016