Ratings for Dr. Denise C. De Veranez

This Dr is horrible. The wait time is horrendous. I came in at 9AM and wasn't seen until 12:30PM and left by 2pm, with another 30 min wait just to write out a lab request. I was a new patient,so they kept going to see their follow-up patients first. This is one of my pet peeves, no matter if you're new or existing patient, I think a office should go by order of appointment. Any way, I wasted 5 hours of my day and left with no solution to the problem that I went to see her for. I saw her one time and will never see her again. I'm guessing her good reviews must be from her staff, her family members or the Dr herself....I not sure how anyone can like this Dr, no bedside manner at all. P.S....I'm on of the easiest patient to please, but a 5 hour visit is ridiculous. She gave me medication without test result or anything done. Glad I went for a second opinion. I found a great Doctor and was correctly diagnose.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr. D. was my doctor from 1996 to 2002 when I moved away from the area. She probably saved my life by prescribing Lipitor for my high cholesterol and a med for my IBS. She also treated me for a severe throat infection and was very knowledgeable about the right meds. The staff was always friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Great staff and a great doctor now that she isn't spreading herseft to thin.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

This is the worst dr I have ever been too. First the wait time is crazy. My last visit, the appt was 4:40pm. I was called back at 5:30pm, the incompentant staff could not even take my vitals correctly. Then Dr De Veranez came in about 6:15. The visit got worse. She not only diagnosed me incorrectly, but she also prescribed medicine that I did not need. Her reading of the blood work results, she was soooo far off base. Her staff could not even do a simple EKG. Then under false pretenses she sends to the hospital to have the same test. The hospital said I was correct, she was wrong. I have since found a good dr. Thank God! She also confirmed that Dr De Veranez was way off, and her diagnoisis was wrong, and she was not prescribing the right medicine, and was not even close. I am not sure how this dr stays in business. Her staff is awful and I have no confidence that this dr has a clue about what she is doing. If you are currently seeing her, I would think twice.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

never use this doctor! Her staff is the worst you could ever emagin! They never return calls! My first appt. I showed up on time. They didn't even have me in the computer. I waited 2 hours to be seen ( no one was in the waiting room, just me) and then they tell me I would need to reschedule. Next time I went back, I showed up on time and it was 4 hours before I was seen!! Every referral appt. the office set up for me to see another doc. they never sent to the paperwork to so when I was on those appts. I was sent away because that office didn't have the paper work to see me!!! And I even took off work to go to those appts!! I will never gooooo back! Whenever you call the office line you're always forwarded to a VM even though the staff is sitten behind the counter bumpin their gums, acting the fool...gossiping , everything else besides work!!!! A bunch of monkeys!!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Dr. Denise C. De Veranez's Credentials

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med, Washington Dc 20059 (Grad. 1983)

Sask Health