Ratings for Dr. Wendy S. Giles

I've followed Dr. Giles around from one location to another because I feel so comfortable around her. She's always been very informative and helpful. Answers any questions you have and is very personable.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Dr. Giles is very knowledgeable about bioidentical hormones. I have been a patient of hers for many years, and have always been satisfied with her service.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2009

I chose Dr. Wendy Giles mainly because she was in my Network of providers and because she's a woman. I went to her once, and I'll never go again. I didn't like her because she was neither helpful nor friendly. Her staff was very unfriendly as well. One of her "technicians" I guess you would call her wouldn't even look me in the ask, ask me how I was doing or anything. She went through the motions of taking a blood sample, blood pressure, etc. like a robot. So, from the beginning I felt uncomfortable there. Dr. Giles never told me what she was doing and went through the motions just like her staff. I couldn't comment, though, on her knowledge about Gynecology because she hardly spoke to me. After she was finished with the check-up, she didn't give me any information about what she saw. So, if you are someone who is big on customer service or just like to know what's going on, pleas look somewhere else; there is no effort to make you feel comfortable here.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2008

Dr. Wendy S. Giles's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1986)