Ratings for Dr. Sabreena M. Basu

She Doesn't explain herself well. Nor do she have the time to respond to her messages. She alway tells me, it's not thyroid related when it comes back to be thyroid related. Im looking for a new doctor!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Very Pleased with my visit to Dr. Basu. Prompt and excellent diagnosis.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Pleasant visit. Listened to my concerns, answered my questions and made recommendations for my treatment that I can follow.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

She totally dismissed my symptoms, said repeatedly; "That is not your thyroid" when the symptoms I descrided are text book thyroid symptoms. I have had thyroid disease for over 30 years. She was unsympathitic, rude, and downright condensending. I wouldn't send my pet to her. I called and requested another doctor. You do not have to continue to see her. Save your time, your money and your health, avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

On my first visit I found Dr. Basu to be very argumentative when I raised questions about my condition. I have been living with this condition for 25 years. I know my illness. I felt insulted by the condescending attitude. As of late she has improved somewhat in her bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Was very rude. She proceeded to blame all of my symptoms on me and completly ignored others. She seemed like she was in a hurry and was very unlikable. I REALLY wish I could have seen one of the other endocrinologists at the practice! It also took over an hour once i was in a room for her to come in.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Dr BAsu has been very helpful in treaitng my thyroid

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008