Ratings for Dr. Kenneth G. Kalassian

This was by far the best appointment with any physician that I've had since going to Physician's Regional.I had another pulmonologist before Dr. Kalassian, who I felt just ordered numerous tests for profit(he does not belong to the PRMC group). Nothing was really explained to me before. On the other hand, Dr. Kalassian was just the opposite. He sat down and asked questions, while making notes on paper. He never opening the computer during this time, but paid close attention to what I said,and looked directly at me.He showed compassion,and interest in what I had to say. After, he opened up the computer to show me a CT of my lungs and explained everything, pointing out what each of the markings meant. Not only was he extremely knowledgeable, but he took the time to educate me, something I really needed. I was emotional when learning my situation,and he calmed my fears by explaining the plan of care so when I was done, I felt better about the situation. His entire staff was great!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Dr. Kenneth G. Kalassian's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)