Ratings for Dr. Larry Feldman

Dr. Feldman is probably one of the best Doctors I have ever had. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Doc Feldman is the absolute best physician I've ever had. He genuinely cares for each of his patients. He is thorough to a fault, and monitors my health like I was a member of his family. He's got a dry wit, that I love, and I would never hesitate to recommend him. As a matter of fact, four of my close family members now see him. Now that's trusting your doctor!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I am not one to write reviews, but after having Dr. Feldman as my general practitioner for the last two years, I felt compelled. He is, without a doubt, the best M.D. I have ever had. He is extremely knowledgeable (internal medicine specialist), his bedside manner is unparalleled, he has a wonderful personality and sense of humor, and he always gives his patients his undivided attention and takes the time to answer any questions. When I have had medical issues (bulging discs and sleep apnea), he immediately referred me to where I needed to go and followed up along the way. Unlike some other M.D.'s I have dealt with in the past, Dr. Feldman appears genuinely concerned for his patients and goes to great strides to ensure that you are well taken care of. I have recommended Dr. Feldman to friends and family with confidence and will continue to do so. Truly, the very best M.D. I have ever had.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

GREAT doctor - very patient and works with mystery illnesses - thumbs up and highest rating

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

Dr. Feldman is one of the most effective, caring, thorough doctors I've even encountered.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Best doctor I've ever had. Extremely knowledgable, concerned about patient, answers questions gladly and at length, never in a hurry, gives you all the time you want no matter how busy he is. Any and every thing you tell him about your condition is important, he checks it out, and frequently refers you to a specialist if he needs to make sure about something. And he actually listens to you, and weighs your dialog with his experience before making conclusions. Your health is his utmost concern, and I can't rate him highly enough. Would recommend to any family member or friend, he has my complete trust. Been using him for years.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr. Larry Feldman's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

GHI