Ratings for Dr. Nancy Cheng

Dr. Cheng is a pleasure to deal with. She is very empathetic and respectful to her patients. Overall, I found her approach to be very patient centered. If it were possible I would love to make her my permanent doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Cheng took charge of a problem I was having and facilitated a solution very quickly. She is a pleasure to deal with. Rod

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

As a student of the U of A for 6.5 years (2 degrees), I've only seen physicians at the University Health Centre. Dr. Cheng was by far the best doctor around. After graduating, I was looking around the community for a family doctor, but I found out that the health centre also accepts U of A staff (which I am) as patients. As a result, I kept on seeing her. She is very knowledgeable, and takes her time explaining things to me. She makes sure that my concerns are addressed, that I get referred to a specialist if needed, and that I get proper care until I see the specialist. On several occasions when I had abnormal lab tests, she made sure that I was aware of them and called me herself to discuss them to make sure that I was being sent for proper follow up. In my experience, she is the best doctor I've ever had, and even though the wait time to see her can sometimes be long, I actually enjoy going to see her!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr Cheng is very empathetic, knowledgable, and professional. She is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr. Cheng is the best physician at the university health centre. She is very knowledgeable and caring. I like the UHC that I can always see her on the day I need to, but on the other side, there could be a looong wait especially when Dr. Cheng is so popular. I understand she has a lot of patients but she always remember my medical history. When I was concerned about my own health she could always explain with patience and make accurate diagnosis. I recommended her to my friends at the university and they all love her, too.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Best doctor I've been to! Great at listening and very understanding, and informative!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

She is my favorite dr. To ses on campus! I wish she was my full time family doctor

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I wish Dr. Cheng could be my permanent family doctor. I've been going to the University Health Centre for regular visits for the last 8 months or so to follow a condition I have. The first time I went, I asked to see the first available doctor, which happened to be Dr. Cheng. She was caring, didn't rush me, and took the time to thoroughly explain things to me and what to expect from future appointments. From that point forward, I started to see her during my follow up visits. She communicates results to me in a very timely manner, explains various tests to me, allows me to ask questions to ensure that I understand what's going on, and is really objective on the information she provides. Dr. Cheng is a great doctor!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

GREAT physician. Very thorough. By far the best physician at the university health centre -- highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr Cheng is an excellent physician. She cares about her patients, listens and tries to explain medical issues. She is by far one of best physicians I have seen. She made me feel very confident in her service when I had received some difficult medical news and she even went out of her way to follow up with me.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014