Ratings for Dr. Michelle Wagoner

Having sick people and seniors sit in her waiting room for up to and often longer than 2 hrs for their appointed 15 minutes is unacceptable. Totally disrespectful of patient's time and well being. The over booking and imposed subsequent waiting is not considerate of ill folks needing to see their doctor. It is only good for billing purposes. Not good enough.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

She is a great listener. I can not recommend Dr Wagoner enough. She is hands down the best doctor that I've ever had!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

I waited four years for a psychologist and you give me a German moron who can barely speak English and gets frustrated with me because she can't understand my fluent English! I've been going through hell and live in hell and the last thing I need is to be stripped of my meds during a life chrisis of years of abuse trying to get on my feet. I'd rather continue my journey alone than get help from Someone like that. I've met people on the street with no degree more helpful than her. How can you judge someone on a half an hour session and decide stripping them is the best option there's a reason everyone kills them selves in this province due to the lack of help it's the doctors. Thanks for fucking nothing again! The Waterford is a joke. I slit my wrists in 2015 and had enough pills in me to kill a horse they told me it was my own fault and sent me the fuck home.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Wagoner has been there for me when I have needed her! Being a family doctor in this province is tough ... Yes, wait times are long most days BUT no one knows why those times are long because we don't know the issues patients before us are bringing in. Unfortunately family practice doctors have to wear many hats because we cannot see specialists in a timely manner. That means when going to the doctor I expect to wait but she is always helpful and polite when I see her. The staff could be more courteous and respectful ... But I can't see changing doctors because of that!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Incredibly long waits for appointments. So much judgement. She has no idea how to treat or deal with someone with mental health issues. She's all I got because of the state of mental healthcare system in this province. We all get pushed aside and left to deal on our own in agony.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Very long wait, but a very helpful doctor that truly cares for her patients.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr wagoner is excellent in her field but unfortunately I've got 2 kids and I find when they get sick I call to make a appointment and it's usually 3 -7 days before I can get in which makes me go to janeway which in reality this is not what janeway is for and if this is happening to more than myself then it causes longer waits at hospital so its a cycle ,I'm not sure who this falls on is it the doctors or the system ,but either way it needs to be fixed but back to dr wagoner when we do see her she is awesome

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

She is amazing and caring and can't do enough for us Though the wait is brutal.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I have to say the service is amazing, but the wait times are unbearable. Everytime I go you can be sure to be in the waiting room for at least 2 hrs for a 15 slot. They book way to many people for these slots. There should be a law about overlooking and wait times. Pissed.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

In the time that I have known Doctor Wagoner I have come to respect, admire and greatly value her as my family physician. Doctor Wagoner shows a genuine interest in her patients and she has routinely provided me with sound medical advice and exceptional attention over the last twelve years. She has recently been a beacon of support for me as I begin studying medicine myself. I would see no other family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013