Ratings for Dr. Michelle Wagoner

I have to agree about the wait time comments. It is absolutely unecessary to repeatedly make someone wait over two hours to be seen. Most of the front desk staff are good to deal with but one of them needs a lesson in people skills. She treats people as if they're abusing systems and are ruining her day just by requesting an appointment. I'm on the hunt for a new GP as I can't imagine having to go through this with a child. It's unfortunate as I have been a patient for over 10 years and actually like Dr. Wagoner as a GP. Her clinic needs to get it together.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

I have been with Dr Wagoner for about 10 years now and it's finally time to seek another dr as I cannot tolerate the long wait time anymore!! Being a chronic pain sufferer and having to wait 2 or more hours before even getting into the examine room is unacceptable!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Wait times are really crazy. Can take hours to get in!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

The most caring and dedicated family doctor I ever seen

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Great doctor easy to talk to but very long wait times i get that I’m very patient person but have canceled more appointment then trying to see her

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Having sick people and seniors sit in her waiting room for up to and often longer than 2 hrs for their appointed 15 minutes is unacceptable. Totally disrespectful of patient's time and well being. The over booking and imposed subsequent waiting is not considerate of ill folks needing to see their doctor. It is only good for billing purposes. Not good enough.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

She is a great listener. I can not recommend Dr Wagoner enough. She is hands down the best doctor that I've ever had!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr. Wagoner has been there for me when I have needed her! Being a family doctor in this province is tough ... Yes, wait times are long most days BUT no one knows why those times are long because we don't know the issues patients before us are bringing in. Unfortunately family practice doctors have to wear many hats because we cannot see specialists in a timely manner. That means when going to the doctor I expect to wait but she is always helpful and polite when I see her. The staff could be more courteous and respectful ... But I can't see changing doctors because of that!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Incredibly long waits for appointments. So much judgement. She has no idea how to treat or deal with someone with mental health issues. She's all I got because of the state of mental healthcare system in this province. We all get pushed aside and left to deal on our own in agony.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Very long wait, but a very helpful doctor that truly cares for her patients.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015