Ratings for Dr. Michelle Wagoner

I have been with Dr Wagoner for about 10 years now and it's finally time to seek another dr as I cannot tolerate the long wait time anymore!! Being a chronic pain sufferer and having to wait 2 or more hours before even getting into the examine room is unacceptable!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Wait times are really crazy. Can take hours to get in!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

The most caring and dedicated family doctor I ever seen

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Great doctor easy to talk to but very long wait times i get that I’m very patient person but have canceled more appointment then trying to see her

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Having sick people and seniors sit in her waiting room for up to and often longer than 2 hrs for their appointed 15 minutes is unacceptable. Totally disrespectful of patient's time and well being. The over booking and imposed subsequent waiting is not considerate of ill folks needing to see their doctor. It is only good for billing purposes. Not good enough.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

She is a great listener. I can not recommend Dr Wagoner enough. She is hands down the best doctor that I've ever had!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

I waited four years for a psychologist and you give me a German moron who can barely speak English and gets frustrated with me because she can't understand my fluent English! I've been going through hell and live in hell and the last thing I need is to be stripped of my meds during a life chrisis of years of abuse trying to get on my feet. I'd rather continue my journey alone than get help from Someone like that. I've met people on the street with no degree more helpful than her. How can you judge someone on a half an hour session and decide stripping them is the best option there's a reason everyone kills them selves in this province due to the lack of help it's the doctors. Thanks for fucking nothing again! The Waterford is a joke. I slit my wrists in 2015 and had enough pills in me to kill a horse they told me it was my own fault and sent me the fuck home.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Wagoner has been there for me when I have needed her! Being a family doctor in this province is tough ... Yes, wait times are long most days BUT no one knows why those times are long because we don't know the issues patients before us are bringing in. Unfortunately family practice doctors have to wear many hats because we cannot see specialists in a timely manner. That means when going to the doctor I expect to wait but she is always helpful and polite when I see her. The staff could be more courteous and respectful ... But I can't see changing doctors because of that!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Incredibly long waits for appointments. So much judgement. She has no idea how to treat or deal with someone with mental health issues. She's all I got because of the state of mental healthcare system in this province. We all get pushed aside and left to deal on our own in agony.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Very long wait, but a very helpful doctor that truly cares for her patients.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015