You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Stephen Furlong

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

This quack should have his liscence revoked. He prescribes meds hand over fist and doesn't have the knowledge about them. My dad was on so many drugs, the HSC doctors were astonished. My sister was on such a potent drug, that had NOTHING to do with her illness, again the HSC doctors couldn't understand why he put her on it. She took weeks to detox from it. I went to him once, before I knew he was a quack, and during my pap he said something really strange. Ya... See ya later idiot. I only wish I could've persuaded my family to leave there sooner. He is a total quack. But go there if u need narcotics for no apparent reason.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Steve's for many years. I can't imagine going anywhere else for medical care. He is honest, friendly, caring and personable. He is very knowledgable and truly cares about his patients. Best doctor ever!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

My family and I are truly fortunate to be in Dr. Steve's care. He is honest, upfront and tells you the truth, may not be want you want to hear but what you NEED to hear. One the good ones out there. So happy my kids will grow up under his outstanding care.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

I would trust Dr. Steve with my life, and have on several occasions. Were it not for his sincere concern, and incredible knowledge, I would not be nearly as healthy as I am. Simply a brilliant doctor who talks with people and not at people. All the care and none of the God complex.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Excellent clinic; Dr. S. Furlong is excellent.He is my and my children's doctor. He has been there for us always!!!! The best. MS

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Dr. Furlong is the WORST doctor on this planet. He isn't concerned about his patients and wants them in/out as quick as possible. I really wouldn't take my cat to him!! I know a person who HAD a very serious condition and he totally ignored the signs and symptoms. I say HAD because that person is no longer here thanks to that moron. He shouldn't practice medicine.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Excellent doctor. Seems to actually care about his patients. I have nothing but good things to say to him. Provides a relaxed, open, yet professional atmosphere.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Dr Steve is one of the best, He does not rush you. I am quite comfortable in discusssing any matters with him. He don't puch meds at you unless you really need them. Iquess those negative reviwes are from people who did not like what he told them or didn/t take them off work. Lisa and Michelle are also very helpful!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

Dr. Stephen Furlong's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Furlong has been my family doctor for 10 years. Very helpful if a but behind schedule. "

November 23, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This quack should have his liscence revoked. He prescribes meds hand over fist and doesn't have the knowledge about them. My dad was on so many drugs, the HSC d..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Steve's for many years. I can't imagine going anywhere else for medical care. He is honest, friendly, caring and personable. He is ..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family and I are truly fortunate to be in Dr. Steve's care. He is honest, upfront and tells you the truth, may not be want you want to hear but what you NEE..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I would trust Dr. Steve with my life, and have on several occasions. Were it not for his sincere concern, and incredible knowledge, I would not be nearly as he..."

October 22, 2014