Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Demarco

I used Dr DeMarco as my PCP for a few years. When I first started with him, his office staff was outstanding, very efficient and polite. He also had a nurse practitioner, Yvonne, on his staff who was a superb medical professional, caring and very detailed in her diagnosis of you. At some point, DeMarco hired an entire new staff, and Yvonne stopped working for him. That is when everything deteriorated. The new staff was rude, confused, disorganized, and could not get anything correct. Dr DeMarco is more interested in entering data into his computer than he is in listening to your concerns and developing a treatment program. Seems like all he ever wants to do is run expensive tests and have you come back for follow up tests. His appointments always run late. I do not recommend Dr DeMarco. Also, getting referrals to specialists is a nightmare, his staff never gets the referral process right and does not return calls.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

I have no problems with the Dr. But his office help is no help at all. I hurt myself at work. Need papers showing that and fax to my work place. My falt the first time I give them the wrong number. When I called back and give them the right number, no one had the time too fax it too my work place. I had to explain this too my boss. It's a good thing he is understanding.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Dr Demarco spent more time pushing keys on his laptop than he did talking to me. I won't be returning. When I tried to ask some questions about how to deal with bouts of anxiety and depression, Dr Demarco seemed to just dismiss it as nothing to worry about. My physical consisted of little more than a nurse taking my blood pressure, temperature, and the doctor asking my age and evaluating from that alone. I was very disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009